The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

pre-eminent Professor says, no threat from global warming.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Sat May 09, 2009 3:09 pm

In the future we probably will be able too, yes.

But no, humans can argue about anything they want whether it is fact, fiction, or somewhere inbetween, whether we think it's real or fake, whether we're right or wrong about our assumptions, none of that matter for argument.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby rath » Mon May 11, 2009 12:15 am

Tairaa wrote:
What is 100% certain though, is that humans are a significant part of the current climate shift

I challenge! Show me proof.

Challenge' OVER-RULED.

Dark-Samus wrote:Just considering that we pollute the very air we breath should be enough to understand the rest. :twisted:

Game, Set, & Match ........ Dark-Samus.
rath

Postby Tairaa » Mon May 11, 2009 9:23 am

Sorry, but poisoning the air we breath doesn't change the climate.

We do poison the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the food we eat. But that isn't proof of our involvement in our climate shifting.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts