The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

pre-eminent Professor says, no threat from global warming.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 06, 2009 12:53 am

Yes the sun is a stong force on the global weather, but that is why the ozone layer, is stronger.


Uhmm the Sun is the source for almost everything on this little planet...
Specially the climate.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Jaack » Wed May 06, 2009 8:53 am

O crap. Elephants, and birds change their environments too, so do grazing animals.

Asteroids change the environment.

Tairaa is correct the SUN is the major force driving our weather.

The earth does not follow the exact same orbit each year we have some deviation. Going from mostly circular to a more pronounced ellipse, this plus the precis are the major forces driving climate and any climate change on the earth. Then there is continental drift, and other factors that contribute to the way energy is transferred around the planet.
Last edited by Jaack on Wed May 06, 2009 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
What?
User avatar
Jaack
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Google Earth

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 06, 2009 10:49 am

No more so than the moon.


The moon effects tide, and that's about it. Good ole Sol is responcible for cloes to 99% of the energy (EMR) On the surface of the planet, and then Uranium would be the other 1%. The further down you go into the Earth the more Uranium takes over the role as energy provider.


But Rath, what I was saying is that there are plenty of systems that distribute heat from the sun on Earth, then if disrupted can cause fairly quick climate change. For instance, to take a movie example: IF it is possible for desalinization to stop the underwater ocean currents that move throughout the planet, then various forms of heat transfer will stop, and the heat will end up in other places. Basically reallocating the energy budget from our star.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu May 07, 2009 12:28 am

Tairaa wrote:
No more so than the moon.


The moon effects tide, and that's about it. Good ole Sol is responcible for cloes to 99% of the energy (EMR) On the surface of the planet, and then Uranium would be the other 1%. The further down you go into the Earth the more Uranium takes over the role as energy provider.


But Rath, what I was saying is that there are plenty of systems that distribute heat from the sun on Earth, then if disrupted can cause fairly quick climate change. For instance, to take a movie example: IF it is possible for desalinization to stop the underwater ocean currents that move throughout the planet, then various forms of heat transfer will stop, and the heat will end up in other places. Basically reallocating the energy budget from our star.


& if you don't make use of that energy budget from the sun ....... it builds up & up & up, until.

no ozone layer left & everything burns.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Nah, the only way that happens is if you trap the energy in and don't let it out. Luckily for us lot of heat escapes the planet. Approximately the same amount that gets in.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu May 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Tairaa wrote:Nah, the only way that happens is if you trap the energy in and don't let it out. Luckily for us lot of heat escapes the planet. Approximately the same amount that gets in.


um ......... Co2.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Same with water vapour and countless other gases/particles in the atmosphere. Dihydrogen monoxide is a far greater greenhouse gas then carbon dioxide.

But also, I dare you to find a scientific peer review article that proves that we contribute a significant (Not even substantial, just significant. >2%) amount to the atmospheric carbon dioxide content.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Aquatank » Fri May 08, 2009 10:04 am

Meanwhile Stephen Hawking says climate change is heavilly effected by humankind.

Tairaa everyone here knows dihydrogen monoxide is water. However, water vapor aka clouds actually keep the the world cool. A more problematic gas than CO2 is Methane which 3x worse.
Aquatank
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Midwest USA

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 08, 2009 1:19 pm

If water vapour cools, then we don't have to worry about global warming though Aqua.

Seeing as the warmer we get the more moist out air will be, we'll be set in a pendulum effect, we'll go down in temperature and dry out, then we'll rise in temperature and moisten up..
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 08, 2009 2:08 pm

The thing is, I doesn´t matter what the current facts says right now, nothing is 100% sure yet.
What is 100% certain though, is that humans are a significant part of the current climate shift aswell as the Sun as it is beginning it´s Solar cycle again soon enough.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest