The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Nostradamus - The Lost Quatrain - Blue Edition

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Watch on youtube.com

PREFACE

We are examining this issue of the "Blue Flash". We have understood through Nostradamus that the "Blue Flash" does not occur when the Cosmic Shift begins on 11/28/2013. Nostradamus has not said it does not occur!!! We will be examining the possibility of the BLUE FLASH, taking place three days earlier on 11/25/2013. And the six principalities being permanently removed at the occurance of any Blue Flashes surrounding 11/25/2013 through 11/28/2013, which surrounds the Cosmic Shift.

Here is a brief list of apparently False End Time Values:

1. Hoppi "Blue Star" (Nibiru is White/Photon Belt Account)
2. 11/25/2013 "Mayan Calendar Length, minus 13 Baktun Periods, 12/20/2012 to 11/25/2013 according to the GMT Interpretation, etc." (Comet ISON 11/28/2013)
3. Three Days of Darkness "Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan" (Black Sun = Longer Period of Darkness)
4. 112th Prophecy "Describes Passing of the Church and Italian/Italy" (Peter the Roman)

These are apparently false values, but when you put them all together you get the ANSWER, on 11/25/2013 there will be a BLUE FLASH from Comet ISON, and the false followers will be removed from the covenant, and the body of believers will be tried by belief in the signs of the times. Now we will examine this conclusion with Nostradamus's Quatrains by re-organizing 4 quatrains with these apparently false values.

(Mayan Art, featuring color Blue Larger Image http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1068318/th...E-facebook.jpg)

1:46-2:2-3:17-10:59
The blue head will inflict upon the white head (BLUE FLASH)
When the monarch will chase his nephew,
Within Lyons twenty-five of one mind, (11/25/2013)
a great fire will fall from the sky for three nights. ("Three Days of Darkness", to 11/28/2013)
And discovered by barks of mastiffs.
Then Church people will commit scandals.
The cause will appear both stupefying and marvelous;
As much evil as France has done them good:
Very near Auch, Lectoure and Mirande.(August, Leo, Mars, Path of Comet ISON descriptions leading to November)
shortly afterwards there will be an earthquake.(Perihelion of Comet ISON)
Dead at the sail-yard the great one hung on the branch.(People Disappear "Dead at Sea", Dead Church=Hung on the Branch)
The sky very suddenly dark in Flanders: (BLACK SUN)
Mount Aventine will be seen to burn at night: (universe, Dark Network Excitation (Red Color))
Under a noble one they will lead a long train, (universe, Dark Network Excitation (Red Color))
When seized by his own the King will say how much.
Five citizens, Germans, Bressans, Latins: (FIVE MONTHS) (White Star Visible, then Earth Skies returning to somewhat Normalcy)

The False values of Blue, Twenty Five, Church, and Three Days of Darkness. Unite the interpretation of Nostradamus in this Lost Quatrain Prophecy, we have been revealing. We have gained more detail of the sequence of Cosmic Shift, and the apparently false value of the "Blue Star", now we will approach this conclusion once again through Nostradamus, see Below:

Nostradamus Lost Plate Diablo

(lost plate 45,79)

Nostradamus is teaching us something about the "Blue FLASH", and the "Cosmic Shift". The SUN the Center of the Galaxy is not painted Blue, but the Soldiers Beneath it are Painted Blue. The Star (COMET ISON) is painted Blue, but Nostradamus's Head, a picture of the Universe is not painted Blue, it is painted like the color of the sun "Red". The BLUE FLASH must occur before the Cosmic Shift. When Peace comes to man and people disappear, and this is happening below the HEAD of Nostradamus, the People are not painted Blue, at the Cosmic Shift (No Blue Flash). Instead, the Church is painted BLUE below the STAR, we can call this STAR COMET ISON, not the Cosmic Shift at Perihelion. (Perihelion is being described, but not as the appearance of the Color BLUE, because the SUN is not blue, and the Universe seen as Nostradamus's head is also not Blue at Perihelion, after or before. Only when the COMET WITH THE LONG TAIL, REACHES THE THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS or the MOON. ALL FALSE VALUES THAT POINT TO THE TRUTH OF 11/25/2013 AND THE COMET ISON BLUE FLASH.

Lost Plate Peter The Roman

(Lost Plate 18, 24)

We have tied the 112th Prophecy to the vanquishing of the church clergy, Italian, and Italy. Out of necessity as this relationship presents a threat to mankind facing the ascension. What is in view? THE THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS THAT BEGINS WITH THE BLUE FLASH. The fall of faith for the Church, Italy is in the shape of the "foot" the country. The Foot actually represents Italy, therefore the Man represents a Italian (8th generation unmixed/vanquishing). The "B" stands for birth, NOW THE BLUE FLASH HAPPENS AT COMET ISON, before the COSMIC SHIFT HAPPENS, which is NOTABLE FOR ITS RED COLOR, when will the "red dark matter excitation color be noticable", almost immediately following the black sun, we can still see space, but the sun is just black at this stage.

Thanks for Your Cooperation ... ... ... We must keep watch, no further clarafications to the law of Newlife will be taking place at this time. We gotten much more accurate at the placement of the "BLUE FLASH", this is not the same as the vanquishing which is for the most part colorless and instaneous. We are commanded to keep watch. (The Sun doesn't go Black at the Blue Flash from Comet ISON, this is only an expression. First the Blue Flash occurs, then the Sun goes black when the Cosmic Shift begins. The vanquishing, disappearing people, does not take place at the Blue Flash, but it does when the Cosmic Shift begins, Millions will perish as a result of what is necessary to be done, and this can be connected to an individual before the Cosmic Shift begins, we have begun the first stages of this kind of demonstration, we will see more of this in the near future).
Kamikaze

Postby Lightwolf » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Apparently... you knuckleheads aren't done with this "end of the earth" bullshit...let me ask you...whatever you is...
why were the Mayans wrong?
wasn't the earth supposed to implode, or explode, on dec. 21, 2012?

well here it is almost a year later...just another day...Der

did it occur to you idiots that perhaps they just ran out of paper? oh..uh...rock...

the end comes when it comes...
God decides
and you will never know when

Lightwolf
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Nostradamus - The Lost Quatrain - Blue Edition Part 2

PREFACE

We have previously discussed the four "False" Themes that surround the end time. Now we will discuss the four "Aggrandized" Themes of the end time: "Antichrist, Nibiru/Babylon, Revelation/Truth/Awake, Peace/Euthanasia. These are the themes that unite these quatrains and the interpretation of Nostradamus, in the continuation of this discussion.

Lost Plate Eucharist

1:55-1:69-8:25-8:77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three, (Church Attacks the Gospel, "peace, revelation, nibiru")
even antiquities and their mighty foundations.
She will pretend bashfully to be half injured,
In the land with a climate opposite to Babylon
Sects, famine, kingdoms, plagues, confusion.
twenty-seven years his war will last. (11/25/2013 begins, now counting 2 days a ref. to "two witnesses")
It will spread far, drowning great countries,
will ravish the lady in the stream.
there will be great shedding of blood.
the father of each will deprive the body of its soul. (The Church, and the Relationship soon to die)
The great mountain, seven stadia round,
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
Heaven will seem unjust both on land and sea and in the air.
after peace, war, famine, flooding.
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.
The heart of the lover, awakened by furtive love (Mankind Set Free from False Gospel based suffering)

One is the seed of evolution, Another is the seed of terrorism, another one is seed ruin, and the last one is the seed of the church. These will be vanquished. Finally, the Church is the barer of them all and it will be vanquished, when this becomes necessary. View the Lost Plate Eucharist, once again, what do you see? The Church and the Relationship, are unable to win a victory against the son of man, therefore they turn their attention to the gospel and to the truth of the end time, and this is what they are attacking. The antichrist thrusts his sword in the fire, which is the gospel in an attempt to put it out, however, at the same time, SOMETHING IS BEING BORN. The "Great Mountain Seven Stadia", Nibiru (thus the dices spell seven). We see the heavens begin to awaken, and the Color BLUE is in full view, with the center of attention of the heavens, this would be COMET ISON.

We can now view the plates above as a literal description of Comet ISON, crossing the heavens relative to the Galactic Center as Sagittarius, and Scorpio are in the positions of the "Antichrist", and "Beast" in the top place 38, and this is mirrored on the bottom plate 77.

Lightwolf wrote:Apparently... you knuckleheads aren't done with this "end of the earth" bullshit...let me ask you...whatever you is...
why were the Mayans wrong?
wasn't the earth supposed to implode, or explode, on dec. 21, 2012?

Look closer. The Twins at the bottom of the Mayan Calendar represent the Galactic Center, at the Galactic Alignment (Sagittarius and Scorpio). An object would traverse the universe, and eventually arrive in proximity to the Earth's Sun. The Passageway we are viewing that is the straight line from the Tongue of the Twins, to the Tougue of the Mayan Sun God. This Passageway, is completed in about 1 Earth Year, the timeframe differential from the Mayan Calendar Measurement Length minus, 13 Baktun Periods of 144,000 Days .... which is about 340 days to 11/25/2013 the BLUE FLASH FROM COMET ISON. And 3 days away from the Cosmic Shift at the perihelion of Comet ISON.

My Interpretation cannot be refuted or denied, and tonight I will be walking around the City of Philadelphia After Dark. In the end, this relationship will cause mankind no suffering and it will be remedied peacefully. This is a warning, the Church and Country of that Kind, will perish for its assault on the Gospel surrounding the BLUE FLASH, or beforehand, and even tonight, as we keep watch, for what is necessary to be done.

Thanks for Your Cooperation ... In the end, if you are not careful ... it is recorded in the bible that white babies and children were the target at the exodus is it now? Let the universe handle the situation, let what will be done ... done. There is more then one way to claim immediate satisfaction, now what is in the best interests of my covenant? We will see soon. (Concerning the design of the passageway on the Mayan Calendar, there was a ball game, that alluded to the design of the Mayan Calendar's Passageway, that is at the appointed time, an object would reach the center of the universe the earth's sun).
Kamikaze

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Nostradamus - The Lost Quatrain - Blue Edition 3 The Vanquishing

PREFACE

The Universe has provided us with more details pertaining to the Vanquishing (euthanasia), that begins the Cosmic Shift. Before we begin our discussion. I will take a moment to talk about the differences between universes, between this universe, and between the New Universe. Millions of you will inherit. Existence quantified in this universe can be described as "Faith, Life, Charity and Sacrifice". Existence quantified in the other universe can be described as "Soul, Sanctity of Life, Dimension, Influence". Notice the New Universe, has the more dominate expressions of this universe, this is apart of the design. The Mystery of the Concealed Hyperdimension, limits not only Consciousness but Immortality, and expression of energy and therefore dimension. I've been in the New Universe, long enough to establish a point of comparison, and with the testimony of other alien abductee's I've expanded my vocabulary into this complete description comparatively, of the universe. This knowledge is necessary to better understand this description of Nostradamus. In which case, Nostradamus himself understood the differences between the universes as I understand them. Lets Continue.

Lost Plate Vanquishing

1:14-2:25-2:45-6:72
From the enslaved populace, songs, chants and demands,
Hope and shadow of a higher marriage: (Darkness)
Loire, Saone, Rhone, Garonne, mortal outrage. (4 Elements of Existence of the Universe)
Near the heavens human blood shed: (Blood Red Universe)
Too much the heavens weep for the Androgyne begotten, (Vanquishing Display)
The foreign guard will betray the fortress,
Guard deceived, fort seized in the press,
The wife of the great one will be violated:
She is sacrificed a victim to the ignorant people. (Church's Blasphemy the final cause of its necessary euthanasia)
while Princes and Lords are held captive in prisons.
Through feigned fury of divine emotion (Nations witnessing the Antichristdom of Church)
The judges wishing to condemn such a doctrine,
Because of death too late a great people re-created, (Vanquishing Completed)
These will in the future by headless idiots
be received as divine prayers. (Nations inherit the foolishness of the Church)
Late and soon the awaited relief comes.

There are a lot of facts thrown together in what appears to be a description of the motivation of the "3 Day Antichristdom Campaign of the Church surrounding the BLUE FLASH". We can view the sphere as a Blue Flash, but the color is distorted due to the condition of the material itself, so it may not look as blue as it should. Now, this relationship is to dangerous to keep alive, and the correct order is the Vanquishing, at the moment this special "Eclipse Occurs", then Darkness. At which time the Universe will begin to turn Blood Red do to the dark matter excitation.

I will briefly describe the Vanquishing as an eyewitness, but we have included clues in this particular discussion. An Erie Darkness will come when the people are vanquished and will appear to go again the dark backdrop of what then will be the eclipse that is taking place, which is the beginning of the Cosmic Shift. This begins with an individual, can begin with an individual. Depending on what becomes necessary. In the mean time, and unfortunately this relationship cannot learn and based on what was done recently, I will once again read about tragedy the universe chooses to bestow on their kind based on what was done, in the news. Now Lets View the Lost Plate Vanquishing again.

What you see in the plate is Nostradamus's Literal description of what he see's happening. On Earth, the people that are vanquished blend into this special darkness that is misting around the earth and rising up into the heavens. Nostradamus also see's a special Eclipse taking place, and a piercing white light, coming not from the Moon or the Sun, but from "Nibiru", a special arrangement of energy, which blends into the black sun. My Interpretation canoot be Refuted or Denied, Like Nostradamus I am also an eye witness. And as a result of the force that was used in attempting to make the kill by this relationship, I am a first hand witness of the demonstration, which is soon to be done, at the appointed time or as a result of what is necessary.

The White Children are in danger ... .... Let the Church commit the sin, and let them face the judgment I have prepared for them as the son of man. Let this be, you will make the ultimate mistake of introducing a sublime threat into the judgment process, should this be the case. Nonetheless, what belongs to my covenant, is secure, you will only loss your opportunity. So, while I am able to speak about these matters you must listen, when I am unable to breath, the vision and the prophecy will be annointed. According to the law of NEWLIFE I DESIGNED.

Thanks for Your Cooperation
Kamikaze

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Nostradamus - The Lost Quatrain - Blue Edition 4 Resurrected on the Third Day

PREFACE

We will briefly discuss the four trace characteristics of entities or bodies in possession of spiritual authority, this can also be viewed as characteristics inherent to the body of believers on some or another level: "Chasity, Premonition ,, Femininity, and Intuition". Femininity specifically is not gender specific, when you view the bible's message of love they neighbor as thyself, and bare thy neighbors burdens, this is really a phrase for femininity, as a characteristic trait, on some level. This is not the presentation of a false gospel, this is simply apart of being a good listener, and good stewardship in the matters of faith, and apart of the four characteristics of being a sound spiritual authority figure. (Not with the notion of entertaining the fleshly mind, but with the intention, of defeating the stony heart, and sharing the gospel's message for the good of man, there is a difference). This brings us to our, what looks like a "Copy/Paste, version of our previous discussion but this is not.

Lost Plate Spiritual Revival

3:2-5:53-6:8-6:50
Within the pit will be found the bones,
Appropriating the spirit of prophecy:
The law of the great Messiah will hold through the Sun.
The divine word will give to the sustenance,
Including heaven, earth, gold hidden in the mystic milk:
Will become impoverished at the change of King: (At the end of the earth, the church chooses to die)
Those who were in the realm for knowledge
Neither the one nor the other will be understood,
The lettered and letters will not be at a high premium.
Incest will be committed by the stepmother: (At the knowledge of the end, the church commits genocide)
The law of the Sun and of Venus in strife,
Some exiled without support, having no gold,
The state changed, they will demand fame and praise,
As much under its feet as the Heavenly see.
Body, soul, spirit having all power,
And they will have Mars attending as their star. (Church defeated before the Blood Red Universe)

"Feminity/mother/daughter, intuition/knowledge/wisdom, chasity/divine/heaven, premonitiion/prophecy/foresight" .... these are synonyms for the four characteristics inherent to the "church" or to the spiritual body of the church. These synonyms, unite the quatrains, (only the second word against each), under this interpretation of Nostradamus. In another description, giving us detail about the destructive behavior of the churches, and specifically the one facing doom. We can also say, if we read between the lines, we see a description of current events, of the Monetary fallout that is happening in the USA, surrounding the close approach of Comet ISON with the Planet Mars.

Viewing the Nostradamus Lost Plate Spiritual Revival, Lost Plate 73 on the bottom has trees that are burned up, and then they are burned up, in Lost Plate 31 on top, the trees turn into sheep, and the prophet is resurrected. ... ... Hundreds of you were burned up recently for the force many of you used in attempting murder, this is a copy/paste argument. ... ... The Universe will repeat what was done recently, now, it just so happens that tomorrow I will be walking around the City of Philadelphia. Depending on what is done, and depending on what becomes necessary, a considerable more amount of that kind will be burned up.

Thanks for Your Cooperation ... ... This plate does not have any color blue in it, why would there be two renditions of almost the same argument??? We must keep watch, and until 11/25/2013 - 11/28/2013 passes according to the law, I have no reason not to expect a blue flash.
Kamikaze

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts