The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

team of field investigation and research

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby darkharbinger » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:58 pm

Hello, I base my life on paranormal and occult, and I am interested in starting a seriouse investigation team which would range from paranormal phenomenon extraterrestrial/UFO phenomenon research and the whole 9 yards, if you are a person like me that wants to persue the realm of occult, paranormal and extraterrestrial research and dont know where to start, like me, then reply to my forum or email me at occultus@live.ca with your ideas or interest to get something going, and maybe together we will be able to find a truth buried deep in a deceptive world.
darkharbinger

Postby Mr_Headshot » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:07 am

That friend of mine and I have been doing this for a few years, so far we have a pretty large binder full of "anomalies", unfortuneately none of it's first hand.

He had one first hander that lasted about 3 years and it was quite intense.

Get in touch man
Mr_Headshot

Postby darkharbinger » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm

yeah Im looking to start a world wide network of paranormal "hunters" if you will lol, to solve the mysteries of life all over the globe lol. I just always thought it would be cool lol but maybe its to much i dont know thought id give it a shot. What do you think?
darkharbinger

Postby Mr_Headshot » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:25 pm

It's not too much, I mean look at what John did with this site. He started when he was 15...
Mr_Headshot

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts