The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Unsealed Alien Files - Rendlesham

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Alalu » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:44 pm

I heard John on this show and I wanted to briefly mention something that I believe directly relates to John's comments. John mentioned that contact with aliens could solve the mystery of alien life. You may already be aware of this but you might read Michael Tellenger's book, Slave Species of the Gods. It's based on the ancient clay tablets of the Sumerians and their translation by Sitchin and others. Tellenger's book covers the story of the Annunaki in much more detail than anything previous, that I'm aware of. It's a fantastic, epic, tale. The book is hard to put down. It sounds like a science fiction story, but created thousands of years ago. I liked it so much I've adopted one of the characters as my handle.

I have my own ideas about the Annunaki. The epic tale recorded by the Sumerians is a huge story and has some amazing implications for the human race.

Just to give you a taste... The first Annunaki who came to earth in search of gold landed and the first creature he encountered was a snake, a creature he'd never seen before. He adopted this creature as his symbol and later spawned the oldest cult on earth, the Cult of the Flying Serpant. That guy was Alalu.
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:06 pm

Oh I wanted to add why this relates to the Rendlesham case. I believe the story of the Annunaki may explain the aliens, at least some of them, visiting earth today. When the Annunaki left earth, they needed a way to continue to guide the human race. Their stated goal was to make humans civilized. At that time humans were quite barbaric. The Annunaki had technology to create species. Thats how they created humans. But they needed a new creature which could travel through space much more easily than the Annunaki could themselves. I believe they created the Grays. Their job is to monitor us and our progress and report that back to the Annunaki. To me, that explains a lot.

When you add other well known UFO stories you start to draw some interesting conclusions. Take the story of Travis Walton (Fire in the Sky). Travis saw creatures that looked like humans but were "different". They had to wear space suits even though there was air. Could those have been yet other humanoid creatures created by the Annunaki for use on another planet?

I'm sure this might scare some people but I'm of the opinion that we have little to fear from the Annunaki, as long as we don't threaten them, and it's unlikely that we could. Besides they won't be back in our neighborhood for thousands of years. Yellowstone is a bigger threat.
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Interesting that even main stream scientists are now talking about the Annunaki. Once you start exploring their story, you'll get hooked.

They took one human to their planet to show off their handiwork. He refused to eat or drink anything for fear they would poison him. According to the story, if he had ingested their food he would have become immortal, just like the Annunaki. If they have that capability then we stand to gain a great deal by making contact with them. Is anyone even looking for their planet? We should be.
Alalu

Postby thunder » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:49 pm

where do you look for there planet? if its found the public will be the last to know. as always
thunder

Postby Alalu » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Well, i would think that, given Nibiru's 36000 year orbit, that that would tell us about how far away it is now. However, i've always wondered if that part of the story was made up so the Annunaki could excuse their raping of the earth. Tellenger says they left earth around 7000 years ago and Nibiru was probably already on its outward trek. But I think they were still here much later. I would think that Nibiru was past the outer planets at least 2000 years ago, or whenever we discovered Pluto. Nibiru's transit through the inner solar system must have been spectacular! According to the story it was Nibiru which destroyed the atmosphere of Mars. How could they have known many thousands of years ago that Mars once had an atmosphere?
Alalu

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:28 pm

There are all kinds of things modern science can't explain, Alalu, such as the knowledge these ancient civilizations possessed. They can no longer dismiss them as primitive screw-heads, so they just ignore these facts or insert absurd reasons for their obtaining this knowledge. The contamination theory seems to be the most popular, but still doesn't explain where this information came from in those times. Who on earth would have had this information for these civilizations or tribes to inherit?
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby Alalu » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:14 pm

There was a time when great wonders were happening on earth but mankind had yet to develop writing. Thats why we don't have a complete record of what happened. What writtings we do have seem like myth because we can't verify them independently. I was reading something recently about certain ancient works that were lost because the RCC destroyed them. But some of them were rewritten from memory by those who had read the originals. Who knows what was in the library of Alexandria before it was burned by the Romans.
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:06 pm

More interesting info. What possessed them to name this the "Eden Project" ?
Eden Project

The original Edin was a large laboratory and greenhouse. This is where the Anunnaki housed their food crops and medicinal plants. One of those plants supposedly would give humans immortality! And of course this is where they created the Adamu (pre-humans v1.0) and the Adapo (non-Arryan humans v2.0), Arryans being the offspring of the Igigi v2.1. Today's humans are a hybrid of all of these.

And Death Shall Have No Dominion

Adonais Lyrics
Adonais was the Greek god of youthfull beauty and vegitation. Vegitation? Why vegitation? Could it be that the Greeks knew about the plant of immortality?

Immortality
Alalu

Postby Firefly » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Since the original statement by Mr. Burroughs, both he and Mr. Penniston have made subsequent statements that they now believe the encounter at Rendelsham was with earthlings from our future. This seriously discounts Alalu's claim it had anything to do with the Annunaki.
Firefly

Postby Alalu » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:12 pm

There is no such thing as time travel. And you are surrounded by an infinity of proof. Time does only one thing, march forward. That is scientific fact. Therefore it was not time travelors from the future. And why would someone travel back in time just to shine some lights at some Air Force guys in the forests of England? And where are the time travelors? Sorry.

And I did not say it was the Anunnaki. I said it was the greys, who may have been created by the Anunnaki to monitor us. That seems much more plausible than time travel. If time travel were possible then you would quickly end up with an illogical universe that could not continue.

I suspect that there is something behind Firefly's statements. You seem to want to misdirect any discussions of the Anunnaki. Mind telling us why?

The evidence of the Anunnaki is spread all over the earth.
Alalu

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts