The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama and 252 examples of why he shouldnt be President

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby magonia17 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:37 pm

"1) Carried out military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval

In June 2011, U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said that Obama had violated the Constitution when he launched military operations in Libya without Congressional approval.

2) Gave a no-bid contract to Halliburton – just like Bush did

In May 2010, it was reported that the Obama administration had selected KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011 for military support services in Iraq, just hours after the Justice Department had said it would pursue a lawsuit accusing the Houston-based company of taking kickbacks from two subcontractors on Iraq-related work.

3) Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldn’t have any

While running for President, Obama had promised that, unlike Bush, he would not have any lobbyists working in his administration. However, by February 2010, he had more than 40 lobbyists working in his administration.

4) Has close ties to Wall St., but pretends to support Occupy Wall St.

Although Obama claims to support the Occupy Wall St. movement, the truth is that he has raised more money from Wall St. than any other candidate during the last 20 years. In early 2012, Obama held a fundraiser where Wall St. investment bankers and hedge fund managers each paid $35,800 to attend. In October 2011, Obama hired Broderick Johnson, a long time Wall Street lobbyist, to be his new senior campaign adviser. Johnson had worked as a lobbyist for JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Fannie Mae, Comcast, Microsoft, and the oil industry."

And the rest is linked below, and it makes interesting reading:

http://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.co ... obama-252/
magonia17

Postby capricorn » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:00 pm

how anyone likes that scumbag is beyond me.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Fourbore » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:10 pm

I like him, he won the election, thank you forever for the changes coming to healthcare. his wife is beautiful and smart and it is a wonderful sight to see the children in the Whitehouse. As for primary the Republicans, they will never get another vote from me, the shame they bring to politics will live forever in history. Michele Obama in 2016
Fourbore

Postby blackvault » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:43 am

Fourbore wrote:Michele Obama in 2016

Umm.. based on what qualifications? She has about the same as her husband (none.) Although I respect your opinion on B. Obama, and although I strongly disagree, to say something like the above shows how you might not be paying much attention to the real issues the U.S. is facing.

When you compare her, as a FIRST LADY (not a politician) to others; it is sad. You have seen the ridiculous price tags of her jewelry, clothing, and tastes, correct? Not to mention her lavish vacationing worldwide that taxpayers are fronting the bill for??

I'll help... check out these comparisons to other First Ladies... http://hillbuzz.org/class-vs-crass

In my opinion, she's a disgrace as a first lady (and so is her husband as President)... no matter if you compare her to "democrat" or "republican" first ladies.

Just my two cents.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Halfabo » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:06 pm

And that is how we get incompetent politicians who work so hard to destroy our country. We have an over abundance of ignorant voters who refuse to be educated to the reality of how things work. They rely on emotional pandering that serves no good purpose.
Halfabo

Postby capricorn » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:07 am

Fourbore wrote:I like him, he won the election, thank you forever for the changes coming to healthcare. his wife is beautiful and smart and it is a wonderful sight to see the children in the Whitehouse. As for primary the Republicans, they will never get another vote from me, the shame they bring to politics will live forever in history. Michele Obama in 2016

So to recap your reasons for liking Obama:
1) You like him because he won the election.
2) He changed healthcare forever (whether is was for the good or bad of the country)
3) His wife is attractive
4) his children are nice too look at

Yeeeeah.. this country is doomed
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Dragoness » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:11 pm

I think Obama is the first president that was elected with no substance to his platform. Everyone keeps saying what a good speaker he is, when I just don't hear anything but one big commercial when he speaks. He also has a media that will do things to help him be commercialized. Two prime examples I saw was when he was running against John McCain. Watching Nickilodian they presented a commercial with Obama sitting on a stool up close. When they ran an ad for John McCain, he was much further away. In our local newspaper, they did an article that had a big picture of Obama, posting his finger at a smaller picture of Jon McCain. In both these cases I felt there was an obvious bias against John MaCain. Of course maybe I'm just cynical.
Dragoness

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Halfabo wrote:And that is how we get incompetent politicians who work so hard to destroy our country. We have an over abundance of ignorant voters who refuse to be educated to the reality of how things work. They rely on emotional pandering that serves no good purpose.

This is exactly why he was elected, twice. Pure, emotional pandering. I also agree that his platform was completely devoid of substance, and he still didn't deliver on it. :lol:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby Alalu » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Why are people surprised that a guy with an empty resume sucks at the job? Obama fans are delusional. Now he has left US foreign policy up to war criminal Vladimir Putin! If you can't see that this guy is the worst President in history then you can't see reality. The bus is barreling down the road but Sandra Bullock is on vacation and Neo is trapped in the Matrix. Bus blows up.
Alalu

Postby blackvault » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:50 am

Alalu wrote:Why are people surprised that a guy with an empty resume sucks at the job? Obama fans are delusional. Now he has left US foreign policy up to war criminal Vladimir Putin! If you can't see that this guy is the worst President in history then you can't see reality. The bus is barreling down the road but Sandra Bullock is on vacation and Neo is trapped in the Matrix. Bus blows up.

LOL. Well said :clap:
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts