The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

surveillance harassment

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby henryozon » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:34 am

Is anyone on the forum have some information about surveillance harassment shielding ( I mean that actually works) active or passive against LIDA machine and/or ELF generator. Any help would appreciated.
henryozon

Postby Fourbore » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:43 pm

If you feel you are the recipient of directed energy, it would be helpful to know what the effects are upon you. For example, a part of your body experiencing heating, cramping, noises, sleep deprivation, voices? What is the environment most active? In your home, outdoors, at work, everywhere? What is the sound level in the area that effects you the most? In a room with a fan running, TV or radio on?

Depending on the method used to harass you will help to identify how to create some limits.

The most common reply will be the use of a Faraday shield which is a metal enclosure. If you or someone you know is under the hammer, likely this will not be much help.

Let me know.
Fourbore

Postby henryozon » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Basically I can't control my body at all, they got mind control with all my organs. symptoms would be uncontrolled heart beating, pain in abdominal (spleen, liver),disrupting balance control, randomly twitching body parts, awakening at night, signal come from my head and true spine literally shake my hole body ( that would be calling rocking the baby effect if I'm sure). So I study a lot on net and everybody talking about secret weapon who operate on scalar waves, but I can't find no proof on net with successfully ended experiment with transmitting sclar waves from transmitter to receiver, and neither world famous physics will not admit anything at all related to scalar technology. But than Tesla is playing before 120 years with wireless energy transmitting. Q. is it this true all just great conspiracy to haze real technology on which that sh*t running. Mine world motto would be when is raining you are going to find a shelter, and secondly what man is assemble. someone is already disassemble, or break, but I don't pose information. "Truth is out there", so any good lead would be good answer. On your Q. my answer would be of course at home, but they used against me also at outdoor.

Thanks.
henryozon

Postby katsung47 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Read my thread "How Feds persecute people ". There were many stories about how they monitor and torture people with high tech. weapon. The most popular method is EM-wave.
katsung47

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts