The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Give me your favorite health myth

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby pandasex » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:48 pm

mine

"Despite the fact that many people masturbate throughout their lives, there are still some who believe that masturbation causes insanity, epilepsy, acne, blindness, nosebleeds, warts, uninhibited sexuality, and hair on the palms. And some believe it causes headaches, when it actually can help relieve some types of headaches."

http://blogs.webmd.com/sexual-health-se ... ation.html

nosebleeds??? I still cant figure how that became a myth....????
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:19 am

Same with all things, it´s a lack of information and the ignorance of it.
And also the ability to realise the simplest truth about it.
It´s all about the human nature.
Most humans or not capable of controling the things they like the most.
SEX is the worst one. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:43 am

"Despite the fact that many people masturbate throughout their lives, there are still some who believe that masturbation causes insanity, epilepsy, acne, blindness, nosebleeds, warts, uninhibited sexuality, and hair on the palms. And some believe it causes headaches, when it actually can help relieve some types of headaches."

That’s why they invented cornflakes! :lol:

It was on an episode of QI with Johnny Vegas. He kills me with laughter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you ever find it post the clip of it.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Nesaie » Tue May 05, 2009 10:23 pm

pandasex wrote:mine

http://blogs.webmd.com/sexual-health-se ... ation.html

nosebleeds??? I still cant figure how that became a myth....????

I don't mean to get offensive here, GO GET LAID!

People who talk about sex too much don't get any. But, you're married (right?) so that is understandable. :P ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 05, 2009 10:36 pm

But, you're married (right?) so that is understandable. :P ;)

Too bad really, I'm far to far away.

Sorry Panda. :(

:P

But anyway, that's not always true Nesaie, one can not talk about sex even without having any.

I for one, don't talk about sex hardly at all regardless of whether or not I'm getting some.

Edit: Just realized that's a lie, because in real life I'm rather uninhibated on the topic, I should have said I hardly ever talk about sex over the internet. It... Is just so fruitless, really.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 06, 2009 1:14 am

I have to say that to me the most obvious health myth is.
That they said if guys masturbate alot, the penis would get bigger bcause you pull it alot :lol: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 06, 2009 1:53 am

:lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 06, 2009 1:54 am

Nesaie wrote:
I don't mean to get offensive here, GO GET LAID!

People who talk about sex too much don't get any. But, you're married (right?) so that is understandable. :P ;)

F*** off all of you. I’m laying the groundwork. :lol:

I have a cunning plan. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 06, 2009 1:56 am

Tairaa wrote:Too bad really, I'm far to far away.

Sorry Panda. :(

Go near her and your not going to get you money. :x

Need to invest half a million in Canada before I can move there. You have been warned. ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 06, 2009 10:24 am

WHAAAT!

You have to invest HALF OF A MILLION! Before you can move? And you plan on having cash work for me, in the amount of HALF A MILLION?

sh*t man, forget I said anything. :P :lol:

No I'm just kidding. Besides, it's not like she lives close to me or anything, right? Plus there is the issue of the US border..
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Next

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts