The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Child born to illegal parent.

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby soulvictoria » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Is not a politic problem, is a human empathy issue.

Is it fair to separate a newborn child from his mother and probably ruin an entire family only for "following the law"?

Is that the kind of dehumanized law that you want your children to live under?

Does this people deserve reject and discrimination only because their goverment is just a little bit more corrupt and oppressive than yours?

Do you think that you can isolate yourself from the suffering of others only 'cause your goverment allows or even encourages you to do so?

Goverments don't give a sh!t about empaty. They live for building power feeded by the suffering, oppression, and control of the masses. They don't care about people in trouble or even dieing. They trouble them, they kill them.

Don't be a zombie, think by yourself, you don't need to follow imigration clausules when your conscience knows exactly what's going on and how to resolve it.

Stop following orders from your psycopathic fascist nazi rulers, they're evil, but you don't have to be like them.

Good news are that there's a handful of USA citizens who refuse to be brainwashed and mindcontrolled for taking part of the nazi megalomaniac regime, even when are exposed to brutal represalies and political punishment.

Think with conscience, don't be a zombie, respect life in every form.

PEACE.
soulvictoria

Postby hxxx » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:55 pm

greeney2 wrote:Should a child born in the USA to an illegal immigrant be a natural born citizen or be a citizen of the country the Mother came in from?

Yes they should be a natural born citizen.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

- inscription upon the Statue of Liberty

Furthermore, it will be a dark day if/when American further restricts citizenship requirements.

Roots forgotten bode ill.
hxxx

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:12 am

Everyone should remember.
USA is entirely made up by immigrants, illegal at that since the day the europeans set foot there.
Excluding the native americans of course.

Illegal immigrants should be the main religion in USA right now! :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:45 am

Spot on Saturos.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby soulvictoria » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:05 pm

I'm with Samus!!

Check the background: European fascist elites came from the old world and murdered most of original inhabitants (so as happened with the rest of americans).

Then they brought (even abducted) people from countries in trouble or in ignorance, slave them and then "gave them freedom" systematically, depending on their origins, and that still happens in our days.

First, they killed most of the natives and slaved the rest, then "freed them". Brought africans, slaved them, then "freed them", then irish, italians, chinese, other europeans, now mexicans, central americans, and middle easterns.

Saddest part is that most xenophobic US people decend from immigrants who passed throught the same struggle that actual immigrants do today.

They're zombies hypnotized by their fascist nazi masters. Don't have own thought. We don't need to hate them, but help them "wake up" from their trance, and help them refuse following orders from their psychopatic leaders.

I live in a small developing country blessed with peace and tranquility (ruled by less active fascists :lol: ) but most of our neightborgs are not that lucky, so we recibe thousands of immigrants every year.

After several years, they have become an important part of our economical system, and nobody got hurt. There still some minority who complain for own reasons, but most of us got more important things to do over kicking desperate workers out of the border. Most of the time is easier to simply give them a chance (which they ussually take good anvantage of, for everybody's good) they just need some money to send HOME for basic surviving.

If a small developing country like mine, strongly economically challenged but with very good education, with many other serious issues, can armonyze with less fortunate neightborgs, Why the most powerful country in the world can't do it?

I think no other country has better potential of helping desperate neightborgs than USA.
I think xenophoby and ethnic discrimination in US are result of manipulation from fascist leaders, rather than a result of a real demographic problem.

Think by yourself, don't be a zombie.

Respect life in every form.

PEACE
soulvictoria

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:43 am

that was very well said Victoria :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:52 am

In a time when our economy is in the crapper, Illegals are getting our tax dollars for all kinds of welfare , medical care, education, and so on. They have more rights , and help then most Citizens. Not to mention the unemployment rate?

Why should we be giving the illegals our hard earned money so they can leach of our cash ? If they want to live in a better country how bout staying in Mexico, and fix their country first. Then start screaming about you're rights there, not here. You are here ILLEGALLY ! What part of that word do you people not understand ?

If the illegal has a child here, go ahead and give it citizenship, but send them back over the boarder and get in line for the rest of the family. Then when they get their citizenship they can all come here legally. Millions before them had to do it, why should they get speacial treatment for breaking the laws?

Did you know that when they have these raids, and find illegals , they round them up , and instead of deporting them , they go ahead ,and give them a work permit? Why do it the right way if we can't even enforce our own laws ?

Illegals will continue to drain our financial system till we are equal with other third world countrys. I for one think this is disgusting that our Government is allowing this. It's all about votes , that's all it is!

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:41 am

It´s easy to say for Americans that countries like Mexico, Iran or Northkorea should take care of their countries first when in reality that´s all they are trying to do when the US steps in and tries to prevent it. :roll: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:27 am

when was the last time we went into Mexico and forced their Government officials to be corrupt?

They have just as much opportunity there as they do here, they just don't want to the the hard job of making it better.They would rather come here and complain about their rights, which they should not have. All I'm saying is how fair is this to all the people who play by the rules. It's not right , and you all know it.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Nesaie » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:45 pm

BloodStone wrote:More rights than you or I slingshot girl . :D

BloodStone...

Can you open a bank account without a SSN? I can't, but the illegals can at one of those banks we just bailed out, "banque of america". :roll: I'm thinking its discrimination because I'm white and speak English. ;) I really wish my Grandmother taught me Danish. :(
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

PreviousNext

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts