The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Rise of terrorist threat in Romania due to American missiles

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Leo37 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:49 am

Rise of terrorist threat in Romania due to American ballistic missiles. Our authorities in Bucharest are bowing too much to those Yankees with their damned missiles. Deployment of American ballistic missiles on Deveselu airbase is a deadly threat to our security. I live nearby and am not being optimistic at all!
I just know those Muslims and Muslim radicals, their vision and their ways. I used to work an interpreter in Arab world countries for rather a long period of time. They've always been hateful of Yankees and they'll never forgive us that missile cooperation with the USA, I bet you!
You see, I think all the Muslims are in fact radicals. So don't be deluded when they call themselves refugees or peaceful Muslims. Every true Muslim has a knife in his pocket or a "dirty bomb" in his suitcase to kill "infidels" as they call us! The more the better! American missiles will never defend us from these Muslims weapons! And far as I know number of Muslims in Romania has been on the rise recently! That's really a threat, not their missiles actually!
Leo37

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts