The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Hungarians have no right for Slovakia's land.

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby Rider » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:20 am

Give then an inch and they'll take a mile! I judge by those Hungarians who live in this country. Hungarians make only 10% of the Slovakia's population but they are too bossy thinking themselves huge potatoes here! That is really worrisome.
Frankly speaking I think Hungarians deserve no place on this land 'course they are occupants. Do you remember so called "Prague spring" of 1968? Warsaw pact troops including Hungary's occupied the then Czechoslovakia to crush the country's leadership reform drive.
And I can't get it why are those Hungarians allowed to erect the statue of the medieval Hungarian king in a Slovakian city of Komarno. The city lies on the Slovakian land! Those brazen Hungarians may start with their statue here and then go further you know and demand some more rights, Hungarian president and Hungarian as main language here and what ever.... autonomy maybe.
I hate any nationalistic squabbles to occur in my home city Komarno and elsewhere in Slovakia! And Hungarians are quite able to make the big stir both in Slovakia and in the EU as a whole. So I think Hungary must stay within her present borders!
Rider

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts