The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hi everyone

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby dra600n » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:16 am

Hey everyone!
After watching Unsealed: Conspiracy & Alien Files, I decided I'd finally join the site here and see what other people with similar interests in these areas are saying, and hope to participate in some of the discussions.

A little about me:
My name is Adam, I'm a wise ass, and I would love nothing more than to see the proof of extraterrestrial life to come forth out into the open, as well as the possibility of time travel.

I actually accidentally stumbled across the Unsealed shows on accident. I was doing some late night game development, and my DVR had been set to record a show on the same channel it appears on. Well, I decided to take a break from programming and turned the TV on, and saw an episode, and was instantly intrigued.

So, with that, I'm happy to be a member here, and hopefully I can add to the discussion and provide some alternate ideas and theories :)
dra600n

Postby blackvault » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:27 am

Welcome to the site! Glad you liked the show Unsealed...

I am sure you'll find a lot of the site to keep your interest! :)

Have fun!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts