The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Peace with the Kurds is lack of brain.

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Dogan » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:20 am

Ankara shouldn't delude itself with that peace with the Kurds. They are absolutely nutty imo, those Kurdish terrorists. And they must be stay behind bars! They are just ignoring that peace agreement and keep blasting us! There's only one difference, the officials are not rushing to inform us about the accidents involving Kurds.
It was yesterday when I witnessed a blast killing Kurdish kamikaze terrorist. There was some awkward situation when the man wearing vast stripped clothes and heading to the kid's site just stumbled across the stone and fell on the pavement. The bomb on him worked immediately. Luckily there were no people near him. At that moment I was standing on the opposite side of the street waiting for my buddy. The man looked somewhat suspicious and I turned to the policeman who calmed me down saying that was "just a peaceful Kurd wearing his national clothes and no more".
Well, Americans want to show off as peace keepers and Erdogan just bowed to their will. Wouldn't be surprised if he givs half the country for a new independent Kurdistan!!
Dogan

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts