The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Political correctness come full circle...but few remember

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:20 am

Do any of you remember this speech from Pennesylvania back when Barack Obama was running for President in the 08 election??

Here in this video...

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/01/barac ... omments-2/

and also in this article

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/ ... hobia.html

In this speech what most remember is Obama stating that people become bitter and cling to their guns and religion. Few people remember what else was in the speech.

That people have an "antipathy to people who are not like them."

As I observed the Privacy scandles taking place of recent and the IRS being leveraged to go after certain groups and even individuals because of their beliefs...this speech came back to me though I had to look it up to get the context.

The dots I have connected is towards the interesting revelation that government itself is now using and misusing the offices of this same government to go after and with obvious anthipathy ... "People who are not like them."

I found this rather ironic...that it should be coming back on them in this manner. For some of us out here...however few..can remember past a sound bite.

Does this look like leadership or government as a private fiefdom...run at public expense???

Just an observation from someone who can think and remember past a sound bite.

Think it through. I believe that we who can see and think past a sound bite will be finding more of this type of conduct by government...particularly this current government.

This is happening for a reason..because of a reason. We should be thinking about the why of this.

Da....Comrads??

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby BloodStone » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Yup, good call .

They arent even trying to hide it anymore. The agenda they are pushing forward is right out in the open, and not even our Senators or Congressmen have the balls or spine to do anything about him. Tells me they have all been told mess with Obamao and you will be terminated.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby En-Lugal » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:33 pm

That's the Comm....I meant, Progressive agenda in a nutshell.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts