The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Susan Rice Named National Security Advisor

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:00 am

Tom Donilon, National Security Advisor OUT, Susan Rice (Yes, the same of Benghazi controversy) IN. Let's get beyond Benghazi - the conspiracy and cover-up and whether or not they truly exist. Doesn't anyone else see the blatant arrogance by Obama to put her into a post despite the CONTROVERSY; having this post not require Senate confirmation; and to simply not have any regard for the current scandals (3 on my last count) plaguing the White House today? She just happens to be heavily entwined in one of the biggest - but right now - none of that matters.

In my honest and humble opinion - this is a blatant slap in the face to anyone (Republicans or Democrats alike) that no matter what controversy, scandal or cover-up, people like Susan Rice, Eric Holder, and whomever else Obama wants in, will stay in, regardless of what the American people, or their elected officials, think. Of course any administration will have controversal nominees and appointees, I get that. But with the current scandals, this one should not have taken place - not today.

(For the record, I do not blame Susan Rice on Benghazi. Unfortunately, again in my opinion, she was the patsy and the scapegoat in regards to Benghazi to take the heat off President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton when it all hit the fan. She probably isn't a bad person, and played her cards right when she withdrew from the running for Secretary of State. But now this?)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:35 pm

This must be that special brand of "forward!" the Progressives talk about. Blinders and all. :wall:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts