The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

The Black Vault Chat Room

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Fut004 » Tue May 28, 2013 9:48 am

Just noticed that this forum has it's own little chat room.
Just wondering if anybody actually uses it or not.
Martial Law is real, TPTB have been practicing.
Must watch video, especially for Canadians: Into the Fire - See what actually happened at the G20 Summit in Toronto.
Fut004

Postby blackvault » Tue May 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Over the years, for whatever reason, the chat room never took off. If you are interested in starting a "chat night" wherein there is a set time and day of the week to meet - I am all for it - and will definitely help advertise it if there are many on board :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Fut004 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:54 am

An official "Chat Night" could be pretty cool - especially if we could come up with various topics for different nights (complete with an "Open Chat" where any topics can be brought up). Although, there hasn't been any other replies to this topic, besides yours; so it doesn't seem like there's a tonne of interest in such things. I'll keep hope alive though.

In the meantime, I'll jump into the chat room whenever I'm signed in here.
All great things start with the actions of one person, right?
With any luck the popularity of the chat room will increase (I'm a fun person to shoot the sh*t with. Just ask Tsunami.), and Chat Nights might work out in the future.
Martial Law is real, TPTB have been practicing.
Must watch video, especially for Canadians: Into the Fire - See what actually happened at the G20 Summit in Toronto.
Fut004

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:28 pm

I never really noticed the block or header to the left under "Chat" as I am usually accustomed to it being in the horizontal header up top of a site.

But now that I know it is there ...I will check it out more often. My time restraints does not allow me to be around and about on a set schedule..but now that I know it is there I will check in.

I entered that room and ran a test pattern to see how it worked.

Thanks for filling me in on the awareness that there is a chat room here.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts