The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

The danger from within

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby stephenbert » Wed May 22, 2013 8:27 am

These days many people are concerned about the external dangers and US NMD system that must protect us from enemies. But I have to say there is something we don't pay attention. I work for US AEC and for the last six months authorities made a decision to shut down a number of A-plants around America. Some say that's good because nuclear energy is too dangerous, but I have to say that main danger is that we don't have funds to keep these dead-weight plants and they constitute a big danger. We create NMD in Europe to protect ourselves from some illusive menace, from missiles that some invented enemies want use against us, but the same time we sit on a barrel of nuclear gunpowder which will explode due to lack of financing we waste for NMD... This is stupid because nuclear disaster inside US will kill everyone so there will left no one to protect... That's where danger hides...
stephenbert

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts