The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Cryptozoology

What have you seen? I need help!

Sightings of bigfoot, lake monsters around the world, and the chupacabras are just some of the many cryptozoological stories on the rise! Although many of these stories are controversial - some have evidence that defies belief.

Postby hakue » Sat May 18, 2013 7:11 am

Hello! :)

I am new to this forum so please let me introduce myself.
I am a photographer from Leeds, UK and I am really interested in cryptozoology, myths, legends and truth.
My work this year at university has been about my above interests and this is where I need your help!

For my exhibition, I am wanting to have a cork board with photos of people who have seen anything unexplained/mysterious.
This will go alongside a projection of a video I took and a book I am making (I can send PDFs of the book when its finished if anyone is interested!)

So I was just wondering if anyone here has seen anything they class as a cryptid (or anything else mysterious!!) and would like to be in my exhibition!

Ideally the photos will be head shots (passport style), however I am able to work with absolutely anything! You can just send me scans and I will deal with the printing of them.

The photos will only appear in the exhibition and my workfile (to document the process of receiving them)
and of course anyone is welcome to come along if you live in the area (not sure anyone will be local though!!)

So if youre up for it or have any questions, please reply to this thread, drop me a message or email me at hs95329@students.leeds-art.ac.uk

Thank you!! :)

Ps. Sorry if you are on numerous forums like this and see this message repeated there, the thing is I have a really short turn around for this (ideally this weekend, sorry!) due to me being totally unorganised at times!
hakue

Return to Cryptozoology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts