The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

who is going to see the new star trek movie

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 28, 2009 8:12 am

Good :D . I'm still going to wait for it to come out on the telly though. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby event_horizon » Sat May 30, 2009 11:15 am

I saw it. It's just another rehashed time traveling flick. You'd think they could come up with something new.

It's time to bury Kirk and Spock and the rest of them. There can never be another William Shatner or Lenard Nemoy.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby jdchaser » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:56 am

I saw it about a month ago in theatres. I actually don't like some Star Trek movies, but I actually did like this one. It's got a slight comical twist to it. (Or so it seems.)

I got a glimpse of it in a May issue of a magazine.
Why are you hiding the truth from me when I can see it in plain sight? The only thing this proves is how blind you really are.
jdchaser

Previous

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts