The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Greys

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Orion719 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:29 am

I'm curious to whether the greys have any interest or inclination
to be abducting people with mental issues, such as Bi Polar, PTSD,
depression etc. I'm not saying I'd like to be abducted - unless they were
giving me the solution to curing these issues.
Orion719

Postby Alalu » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:57 pm

If the greys had the best interest of man in mind and if they had any compassion then they might help humans. But the history that we have on them unfortunately says that they have neither. They obviously have the technology to help us enormously and the fact that they are not doing that says something about them. Instead they kidnap people and perform painful medical procedures on them. Nice.

The Anunnaki obviously had no problems murdering humans in ancient times. And I believe the greys were created by the Anunnaki to watch over us as spies (the Neteru).

The Anunnaki had the ability to cure pretty much every disease and they had a plant that was capable of making humans immortal. Thats how Methusala lived 900 years. The immortality plant was one of their most closely gaurded technologies ("M.E."). Most of their own people were not allowed to have it.

At Puma Punku they have walls with stone heads sticking out of them. The heads look like every race of humans. They also have several that look like the greys. This indicates to me that the greys must be related to us somehow.
Alalu

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts