The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Now that it is Over.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:46 am

The last week in Boston was something like 911 when the country was upside down so to speak. Now that it is apparently over, what will we now read and see? During the week, the cops and first responders were our heros, and forever will be to me. But now all the conspiracy theorists will be in high gear, making up things that are not remotely true, like the video posted " How much is too Far?" Yes it is shocking to see a home full of people at gunpoint, but this was an extraordinary thing. They knew he was on the run and in that neighborhood and was cordoned off trapped. As it turned out, he was hiding in the boat, just outside that cordoned off area, but the only way was a house to house search, one by one, until they found him in a crawl space. One at a time the houses had to be cleared, how else could you do it???

What did you see in that video? I saw a house systematically cleared and searched, and eliminated, and I did not see any citizen roughed up, slammed down or treated other than complete surrender for their own safety. I would not like this happening to my house, but what if the suspect had picked your house, and you were held hostage inside? They cleared the house, and led all the people down the street to safety, getting them out of the area. Did is disrupt their home, absolutely, but how caused it but someone thought to be an international terrorist, who had already killed and maimed close to 300 people total. they had just chased this person after they murdered a policeman, nearly killed another, injured about 15 more, and ran his brother over with the car getting away.

This is not the gastapo kicking in your doors, so we should not try turning it into something that is a total fabrication. I take my hat off to them, this operation, and how they cleared that house.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:04 pm

In case anyone needs the video in question, this is the one referenced, and is also posted in another thread.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby bionic » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:04 pm

They did a great job. And they got those two a-holes right quick, too.
Did you see the mom? Blaiming the USA for, "taking and destroying" her sons. I wanted to have sympathy for her. Not so much, now. We gave them asylum..allowed them to be on welfare and look how they thanked the generousity? A-holes!!
Last edited by bionic on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:47 pm

You said it! That Mother just makes you sick listening to her, fake crying with tears.
greeney2

Postby Orion719 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:43 am

Wow gotta love how tight and contingency planned their
security is. I couldn't tell if that was FBI CIA or ATF and NSA or all
four of those govt entities. And I agree w you Greeney2.... Nothing
more than crocodile tears to my eyes apparently the mother has no
idea that jihadist extremism is wrong to the highest degree.
I'm interested too to see what conspiracy theories the theorists
pull outta thin air on this one. I personally can believe it wa the Reds
it's been only a matter of time I think before someone fr there makes
a huge stink up here.
Orion719

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts