The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Axelrod: Obama Thinks Boston Bombings Related to 'Tax day'

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby blackvault » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:46 am

20100307_axelrod_250x375.jpg
20100307_axelrod_250x375.jpg (60.77 KiB) Viewed 510 times

The Weekly Standard wrote:Axelrod: Obama Thinks Boston Bombings Could Be Related to 'Tax Day'

By DANIEL HALPER

In explaining why President Obama didn't call the Boston bombings a "terrorist attack," former adviser David Axelrod said, "I'm sure what was going through the president's mind is -- we really don't know who did this -- it was tax day":

"The word has taken on a different meaning since 9/11," Axelrod said of the phrase "terrorist attack."

"You use those words and it means something very specific in people's mind. And I'm sure what was going through the president's mind is -- we really don't know who did this -- it was tax day. Was it someone who was pro--you know, you just don't know. And so I think his attitude is, let's not put any inference into this, let's just make clear that we're going to get the people responsible."

Source: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/axe ... 17924.html
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:02 am

How out of touch can one administration be? Here we go again with blatant TERRORISM (whether it be homegrown terror from some moron American or an Al-Qaeda operative from foreign soil) that they TIP TOE around the issue and give a ludicrous answer.

David Axelrod now insinuates that he, and Obama (remember, Axelrod is Obama's voice just like Press Secretary Jay Carney) believe the bombings could have happened because it was "tax day" and so he won't use the "T WORD."

Come on... even if some moron decided to plant multiple bombs because he is upset about tax day, it is still TERRORISM. Call a spade a spade, Mr. President. Because when you don't, you show how weak you are truly making this country - let alone vulnerable. For the record, I don't blame Obama for a terrorist act. Not Boston, Benghazi, or anything. But when you blatantly ignore the word "terrorism" you exhibit a huge sign of weakness or ignorance to the real issues at hand. THAT'S what I have an issue with, and I hope you all do too.

(If you wonder why this matters - please know there are political ramifications for saying an act of terror happened on your watch. So he has all the motive in the world to cover-up events like the Ft. Hood shooting [workplace violence], Benghazi [originally a "demonstration"], and now the Boston Bombings [maybe because it's "tax day."]
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby frrostedman » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Axelrod and Chris Matthews are on the same level. Even when what they say utterly and completely contradicts the well-known facts, they continue in their ceaseless efforts to demagogue Conservatives. They are nothing more than political hacks and (excuse the pun) bomb throwers, towing the party line.

Axelrod is a disgrace. Chris Matthews is also a disgrace but at least he's not being paid with my tax dollars to do what he does. By extension, my feelings about Obama are identical to my feelings about his mouthpiece, Axelrod.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts