The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Hamas, Al Qaeda . . . Christians?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:32 am

My statements about tax status is because it is not separation of church and state..on both parts..on the part of the churches and also on the part of the government. Both groups are lying and deceiving the people on this.

The government is giving a price support to the churches from the public purse..and the churches are receiving it without either mentioning it to their flocks or the people for what it is...or is not.

What it is not is separation of church and state. A church should never ...never ...never have a corporation number....ever. A number indicating that they are a corporation of the state...created and managed by the state.

Churches should be tax immune...not tax exempt. Just like the Amish.

Now if the government needed more tax monies...this is where they should be revising and revamping the tax codes..to stop this give away of the public's monies to the churches..but they don't dare...loose control of the churches....have the churches operate independently ..without their control strings.

But there is total silence on both parts ...the government and the churches both.

As to the anti christian sentiment...I agree with both frostedman and halfabo....that it is on the increase..after years and years of public education...a television and movie education and also a left leaning MSM..and very left leaning governments in high population states.

All of these are shills for the left...and government itself is sponsoring, financing public education...of our children.

As to the bombers and their families...it matters not to me if they are non Arab. For I know that Arabs come in all types...and not all of them are Muslim. Some are even Christian. What matters is that they are of Islam. A fact often downplayed or avoided by the MSM...shilling for the body politic.

And in my mind..the body politic is more in favor of Bondage...after Ishmael...whether through communism or today what replaced communism....Islam ...as their change agent over the American people.

And colleges and public education will follow the script to invoke this fingerprint of Ishmael...rather than Issac..whom they hate.

For the intent is to create a world and alter this nation to fit into the world...by creating conditions where the children of the bond woman...Ishmael....shall be heir.......with the children of the free woman...Issac.

If necessary to get rid of Issac and his seed.

Those of us who know this pattern of operation call them "Ishmaelites".

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:59 am

Speaking of "Ishmaelites!!"

This came to me once again as I was getting my day organized around here and now I have returned to demonstrate for the readers an important part and parcel fo the "Ishmaelite" devout and zealous religion of "Appearances" verses "Substance" among these same Ishmaelites.

for those still on milk and not on meat.

For propaganda reasons ..Hollywood is becoming more and more important to the "Ishmaelites" in government. Those of us with any longevity can see the history of this...no matter what party is in office. I became alarmed back with Ronald Reagan and the parties he had for visiting dignitaries where certain Hollywood people were invited to the White House. In particular back then...Princess Diana and Clint Eastwood.

I found this to be alarming back then and still note so today.

Talk about religion and politics....the gods of the big screen. Easy to deceive people and control them with this manner.

A very zealous religion..devout...politics and Hollywood.

I get disgusted when seeing these newspaper formats where there is a little news on the left side of the page and on the right is what the stars are doing. Disgusting to me.

Hollywooooooood!!!!!!!!!!! Hollywoooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!! Hollywoooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL...talk about peak performance. This administration has it's head way up the backside of Hollywood and vice versa..it is waxing worse as time goes by.

Remember ..these are college educated people. This tells you capable of self thought..how much they respect the American Public..once you think it through....that they must needs resort to "Hollywooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!" For leverage.

What kind of devout and zealous religion is this that they should be sleeping together...educated people and "Hollywooooooooood!!!!"

Is this going to be the new church and state for those who need milk and not meat ???

For it is obvious that most of the vocal side of Hollywoooooooood!! is of Ishmael and not of Issac. And so too with the body politic.

Just some random rabid thoughts.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Dragoness » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 am

I think it was well learned during WW II of how well Hollywood worked towards winning that war, that certain factions are now using them now to go against us.
Dragoness

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts