The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Re: "Good Morning!"

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lightwolf » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:41 am

Several years, and many hackers ago, I posted this story....So...for your entertainment, I wish to repost :D

The other night I was invited out for a night with the guys. I told my wife that I would be home by midnight... "I promise!"

Well, the hours passed too quickly and the beers went down way too easy.
By 3am, feeling more than a little tipsy, I headed for home.

Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed three times.
I immediately realized she'd probably wake up, so I cuckooed another 9 times.

I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick solution, even when smashed, to escape a possible conflict.

The next morning my wife asked me what time I got in, "Midnight!" I said proudly! She didn't seem disturbed at all.
"Whew! Got away with that one!" I thought...

Then she told me we needed a new cuckoo clock. When I asked her why she said, "Well, last night it cuckooed 3 times, then said, "Oh sh*t!" cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more then then tripped over the coffee table and farted."

So much for quick solutions...

Not saying this was me....but then again...memory fades with time :lol:

Lightwolf
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts