The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Required Reading

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:39 am

This is required reading for every free thinking and decent American citizen. Speaks volume's..

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/19 ... g-veteran/

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:58 am

Holy Cow, look who is back after a long hiatus. :o
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:27 am

On the serious side of your post, quoting you: "This is required reading for every free thinking and decent American citizen. Speaks volume's.." as usual you begin with a condescending declaration.

Everyone must and should agree with this persons dying message to Bush and Cheney, or more importantly Cole right out of the gate. Although I sympathize with this veterans plight (assuming this is real or true) in his medical condition, he does not speak "On Behalf" of anyone but himself. He does not speak "on behalf" of all the millions who served in the middle east and live with injuries, nor millions of civilians, other than the liberal Bush/Cheney haters.
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm with you Cole. All war is bad. I don't care who the "leader" or "leaders" is/are.

I know an "ol hippie" who was "shanghai'd" into Vietnam. I've heard some stories that I could never post publically. But, everyone in the military knows that things don't go down as the newspapers would have you believe. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:04 pm

And they certainly do not go down as all the conspiracy buffs would like you to think. People make up all kinds of senerios, or read between the lines, and make up what they think happened, and before you know it 100 people swallow the story, repeat it, and its in the rumor mill. Overnight it is all over the world with the internet.

Pictures get photo shopped, so just about none of them are very trustworthy.

I agree with you in theory Nasaie, nobody wants or likes war. I can also tell you stories out of the Viet Nam Era. I have a friend even today who is suffering the results of Agent Orange. I am not sure what you mean by Shanghai'd, unless you are referring to the draft.
Last edited by greeney2 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:03 pm

I will say this... in regards to the validity of this post. There has been research done to show this is a true story, and the letter is appropriately credited... ie: it isn't made up. So, in Cole's defense, this is legitimate.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/tomasyoung.asp

For now, I'll refrain from commenting on the content of the letter, but wanted to at least squash the debate on whether or not it was legitimate.

I have said it before, and I'll say it again... I do NOT trust Veteran's Today as a source... however, this letter is true or rather, it was really written by who they said it was :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:08 pm

As I said, I sympathize with his physical plight, however he does not speak for anyone but himself, as to his opinion of the War, Bush and Cheney.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:24 am

greeney2 wrote:As I said, I sympathize with his physical plight, however he does not speak for anyone but himself, as to his opinion of the War, Bush and Cheney.

I'll second that. Why he speaks "on behalf of all" is a fairly arrogant thing to say. We are all entitled to our opinions and our beliefs... but to insinuate he holds the reigns to speak for ALL of them is rather ridiculous.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:39 am

I speak on behalf of everyone on the board, everyone agrees with my opinion. :lol:
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:45 am

Heh... nice try!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts