The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Say Thanks--they really appreciate it.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Did something else today that really made me feel good, and also they appreciated it. We always hear "Tell a person in uniform Thanks", be it Military, Police or Firemen. I walked into a Italian Deli today to buy a few things. To my surprise while a big red firetruck is parked in the red curb fire lane, I was astonished other regular cars would illegally park, in the fire lane right in front of the firemen, who were eating lunch at the table in front of the deli.

I thought while waiting in line, those firemen are so terrific in what they do for our neighborhoods, that I was going to say thanks when I walked out. As I walked out and past them, one nodded Hello, so I said "Thanks fellows! for all you do for us everyday". All 4 replied thank you back, and I could tell how much they appreciated it. To any of us, when ever we really need them, they are like the White Knights coming to the rescue. 2 times in our house over the last 30+ years, we have had to call 911, the first time when our administrator John, was an infant, he had stopped breathing. They saved his life that day!
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts