The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Dorner

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:50 pm

I saw this coming. Anytime you want to completely destroy any evidence of a crime, you burn everything. Burnt things are hard for forensics to analyze. I knew there was no way that Dorner was going to be brought in alive. Add to that what I know about the police in California. In California, the police HATE the military. They don't just dislike people in the military. They HATE them. People with Military experience who become cops have more respect, are first to get promoted, they get better duties, they even get paid more in some circumstances. The military has much higher standards than police departments. And many cops are people who couldn't cut it in the military and got kicked out, which increases the angst when someone successful from the military becomes a cop. And don't overlook the racial component here as well.

I remember when I was in the Navy in Cali, some of my buddies had repeated problems with the local cops. The cops would follow them around and wait for them to not stop long enough at a stop sign, or go into a bar or a liquor store. Then they would harass them. They hated anyone who had something they couldn't afford, like a sports car or a Japanese crotch rocket, which my friends had in ample supply. The military owns some of the best property in California, all leading to the Human race's biggest weakness, jealousy. It was really messed up.

One of my friends was robbed at an ATM. Well, attempted robbery. But my friend was pretty b.a. and he kicked the crap out the guy, who had pulled a knife on him. When the cops got there some of them wanted to haul my friend in and throw him in jail, but they were overridden by a higher ranking cop who was ex-military as it turns out. My friend was only defending himself from a violent criminal and it was on camera, so there was proof of that. Still, some of the cops wanted blood. Cali cops are just bad news.

Why is the news media not asking any questions? This guy knew things about the Cali COPS but the media isn't interested in finding out what. Why do I even bother asking this question? I know the news media is corrupt too.

What caused this mighty convenient fire? How do we know who Dorner killed, and why? Just another dead N in ole Cali. This is not a new problem for Cali COPS. I understand that in a state like California the police have a hard time. Its big and has big cities with a built-in criminal population and lots of people with money to commit crimes on. Add to that the counter-culture Hollywood component and you have a mixture ready for disaster, which Cali citizens feed on.

I just like wasting my breath. It hasn't changed in a century.
CodeBlackv2

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:01 pm

I also did not think this fellow Dorner would get out alive by intent.

I also know about the history of California police and especially the LAPD and corruption going back into the 1920s and 30s.

I also remember a fellow whom the constabulary had shot his son and dog some time in the 1980s...and when he fought back to protect his son he killed one or more of them. When the authorities killed him...they brought in a gasoline tanker and burned the site as well as his body. I do not remember the name as it was many years ago but I do remember the controversy surrounding it.

I also remember the Waco business as by them video cameras in the hands of the media as well as private individuals meant on the spot coverage.

I remember the Feds early on stating that they were prepared to wait indefinitely for this Koresh fellow to come out. Then something happened..some declaration by Koresh and suddenly it became urgent to go in and get him.

All that posturing by the Feds about how important the lives of the children were and they killed and burned many of them by intent or incompetence ..you choose.

It is just that when these things happen the contrast with the pre event speeches and post event speeches is stark and noticeable.

I agree with some of the comments this was judge jury and executioner. They did not intend to take him alive. For one thing...he had to much of the LAPD's dirty laundry riding on him.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:51 pm

The Cali police apologized for setting the fire, saying they didn't do it on purpose. They fired incendiaries into the house! And they thought that wouldn't set the house on fire. Uh, yeah. I think someone doesn't know what incendiary means.
CodeBlackv2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:00 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:The Cali police apologized for setting the fire, saying they didn't do it on purpose. They fired incendiaries into the house! And they thought that wouldn't set the house on fire. Uh, yeah. I think someone doesn't know what incendiary means.

I know...

I was wondering the difference in Incendaries and Tear Gas. I am not sure if Tear Gas will cause fires?? I believe tear gas comes in different levels or strengths but not sure if the gas will ignite surrounding materials as does an incendary??

Anyone out here among our readers know about this difference??

I still believe they did not intend to take Dorner alive because he held to much of their dirty laundry and the pressure from the public, press, and politicians would have been to great. I also believe certain professional politicians did not want it to get that far. Job Security.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Where do I start with this one since I have lived in Los Angeles since 1960. In this Dorner case, he obviously has something in his mind that he was treated very unfairly in the disciplinary action that got him fired. He let it eat on him until he just went off the deep end doing some pretty irrational acts. Killing the daughter and her fiance was low down, and by design aimed to hit so far under the belt it was out of proportion from loosing a job. Than he actually called the Father policeman who poorly represented his case, to screw with this mind and rub it in, before the funeral. A complete list of potential victims was in his written manafesto. Names he vowed to get even with. Evidently, the senior officer, he was ratting out on for brutality, was protected, and he got fired. I read a judge who reviewed it, upheld the firing, but commented he was not so sure Dorner lied about the brutality. His appeals were all but lost, taking the legal routes, now he was one a mission.

As an experienced Cop, why would he knowingly drive up to Big Bear and burn his truck? If you know the area, all roads in and out could be cordoned off, and he would be trapped in that area, which is what happened. He surfaced trying the carjack a car, and the rest is history. 2LAPD blunders occured when mistaken identiy looking for Dorners truck, they shot 2 females delivering papers in one truck, and another man in a pick up the next day. So many holes in the truck, I's a miracle they lived.

They explaned the first tear gas was non-incendiary, but the follow ups were, and they knew it. You know they were not going to take him alive, and if you herd the gurnfire, what choice did they have? I am sure they did not want it to go into sundown hours and darkness. An enormous firefight went down, just to rescue the 2 shot policemen at that scene.
greeney2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:01 pm

I know weird things happen sometimes, but the list of things you do before resorting to shooting cops is a big list. He could have done all kinds of things. You report problems up the chain of command, talk to IA, talk to the media, get a lawyer. Shooting cops is way way down the list, or not on the list at all. You know it's going to end badly. So unless you are suicidal it makes no sense.

That is why I'm questioning it. How,many times has a Marine officer, left the military, become a cop, got fired, then went on a rampage killing people including cops. It sounds kookoo. Anybody who shoots a cop knows they are going to come at you full force. And they're not going to stop. There is no where you can run today.
CodeBlackv2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts