The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

We must stop it at last...

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Englmo » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:47 am

I've becoming more and more doubtful that American financial feedback is actually healthy for this country, Japan. It's really worrisome they are so vigorously supportive of the local nationalistic organizations. By no doubts nationalists are convenient enough tool to establish American dominance in the Asian-Pacific region!
As for this country it gets nothing positive imo! I'm an ecologist and we are now actively cooperating with China Boqi Environment Solutions Technology. It's a Chinese engineering company involved in producing equipment for carbon emissions trading, garbage removal and seawater desalination. It's been very useful cooperation up till now! The company made it debut on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in August and the other day we were shocked to learn they are about withdrawing from the Japanese market!
So we tried to sort it out with it. Look, it turned out to be that some local nationalists staying on American payroll were arrested. They had tried to raid and destroy Tokyo offices of some Chinese firms, China Boqi including!
I hate those Yankees! They are trying to set Japan and China at each other just like fighting dogs! We must stop it at last...... not to get involved into some big war on China or sort of it!
Englmo

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts