The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Black Vault Website & Forum Support

Question about foia documents

Need help? Do not know how to do something? Ask here! You may find your issue already addressed, so make sure you read through some of the threads already in existence.

Postby ShrapnalDeposit » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:32 pm

Im gona start by saying foia is the best tool we have to open peoples eyes and in my book what you guys have created here makes you heros in. My book know is there a way to get a direct link to your entire foia archive to download it all with out having to go through every one i can open eyes with this and as far as im concerned you guys are making history and im sure i would go through them all and use the right ones per person some people are so brain washed that im sure there might be just that one specail thing that might get the wheels spinning hell in a town of three thousand i might just walk around and leave big ol fat pack of foia documents on every ones door step lol any way any help would be great i could put this to good use :dance: :dance:
ShrapnalDeposit

Postby ShrapnalDeposit » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:45 pm

Ive got the gemini apollo mercury trans scripts if your intrested thousands of pages
ShrapnalDeposit

Return to Black Vault Website & Forum Support

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts