The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

What Would Happen If I Cured Cancer?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Article

How many times has Hollywood posed this question in movies?  What would happen if I invented a cure for cancer?  Well, now we know.  This is what happens when you cure cancer. You get attacked and hounded by the FDA and the Texas Medical Board for 15 years. You get sued into bankruptcy and driven out of the medical profession.

"I never have and never will approve a new drug to an individual, but only to a large pharmaceutical firm with unlimited finances."

Guess who said this?  The head of the FDA said this, and that makes this a government conspiracy, a conspiracy between the government and the health care industry.  The American health care industry does not want to help sick people.  It wants to bleed them dry, and watch them die.  Dead people can't complain, or file lawsuits.  Nobody threatens the profits of the health care industry, nobody!

What if I invented a clean energy technology?  What would happen if I invented an anti-gravity propulsion system?  And that would be 100 times worse than this.  I guess that is why no one does it.  The United States no longer believes in the individual.  It believes only in money.

The American health care system is the most corrupt thing ever created by man.

"It's not about the money. It's about the money."
That's a quote from one of my doctors.  At least he was honest.
CodeBlackv2

Postby steve0339 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:47 am

You sound like a kindred soul my friend. Money talks, real loud. These people share a deathly fear that someday we will stand up and stop being sheep and demand a piece of the pie. viva la revolutione
steve0339

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:16 pm

There was a fellow..a Doctor I think ...some years back who developed a machine and process to cure cancer with Oxygen treatments. Subjecting a body in a chamber to more enhanced oxygen. I think it was called a Rife treatment...after the fellows last name.

Perhapsed some of you know of this.

I believe it was much less expensive than most treatments today.

Nonetheless the government shut him down.

Many have said ..that the government does not want a cure for cancer in a industry heavily invested in treating it. Same with AIDS and others. The investment is in treating diseases not curing them.

Just some random thoughts once again.
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:17 pm

That is a common treatment in burn wards for severe burn injuries. The same government didn't shut that down.
greeney2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts