The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

2012/2013 Greenewald Chess Battle

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:46 pm

In an amazing show of strength and courage, the 2012/2013 Greenewald Chess tournament has concluded. Dad aka: greeney2 fought gallantly beginning at about 11:15pm on December 31, 2012. At 4:30am January 1st, 2013, defeat was imminent. After 4 hard fought games, Junior, Seniors apprentice, came out victorious. At least, for this year.

Don't sell Senior short. The games were hard fought, brutal, bloody and masterfully played. My sister gave Senior a chess book of the chess masters for Christmas, with the tag reading only one line: "Kick his ass, Dad." I kid you not, he studied! And came out aggressive, with new strategies and skills never before seen on the battlefield.

But I will say this: this was the best tournament we have played yet. We will have many battles throughout the next year I am sure, but the question now, is who will reign supreme in the 2013/2014 War of the Ages on chess board.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Great time again, we really do have some great games when we play. This year was no different. About 3:30 am we herd the LAPD Helicoptor a few blocks away, and Could hear them on the loud speaker "This is the LAPD, come out with your hands up". That will teach them to not play chess on New Years, what ever they were in trouble doing. :lol:
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:57 pm

just read about this on facebook.

Its awesome u guys have carried out this tradition year after year. Kudos guys, and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the Greenwalds .

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:59 pm

I tried to get my dad to play chess but he wasn't interested...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts