The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Japan whaling fleet leaves for Antarctica

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:05 am

greeney2 wrote:Some is really wrong with you Rath. Actually if anything Australia harbors terrorists that attack, harass, and endanger the lives of those aboard the Japanese ships who do not make the policy, they are just making a living. You allow them to make port in your country, and know they are on the ocean endangering others. Even if whaling is deplorable, doing things that could kill all those on board, or sink their ship, is terrorism. If Australian wants to send its Navy to commandeer the ship according to breaking their laws, that is your right.

Then you agree ....

The topic is about terrorism & Homeland security.

greeney2 wrote:What does this have to do with the war on terrorism or homeland security again?

:thumbup:

& a happy new year to you kind sir.
rath

Postby chiselray » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 am

Surprized the Japs have stooped so low..They have been using tsunami relief funds (donations) to aid their crippled financial situation to keep murdering these whales in the most horrific of ways...
Other money has been used to fund ridiculous things that are of no immediate relief to the victims of the disaster..
But anyhow if that doesn't bother you then so be it.
I think there is no need to kill with such cruelty ,like blow a grenade harpoon through the animals body ,these creatures function on the same level as any other creature does, it feels pain and shock..The methods are cruel and of course i am against killing these creatures anyway..Besides being cruel the whale lingers on sometimes fo hours before actual death ,suffering..
I donated to the Sea Shepard on a few occassions,just 1 month ago as the most recent as i stand by what they do..it is not how much you give it is a case of showing that there are numerous people out here willing to help in what way the can..

http://rt.com/news/japan-tsunami-relief-fund-697/
chiselray

Postby rath » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:22 am

chiselray wrote:Surprized the Japs have stooped so low..They have been using tsunami relief funds (donations) to aid their crippled financial situation to keep murdering these whales in the most horrific of ways...
Other money has been used to fund ridiculous things that are of no immediate relief to the victims of the disaster..
But anyhow if that doesn't bother you then so be it.
I think there is no need to kill with such cruelty ,like blow a grenade harpoon through the animals body ,these creatures function on the same level as any other creature does, it feels pain and shock..The methods are cruel and of course i am against killing these creatures anyway..Besides being cruel the whale lingers on sometimes fo hours before actual death ,suffering..
I donated to the Sea Shepard on a few occassions,just 1 month ago as the most recent as i stand by what they do..it is not how much you give it is a case of showing that there are numerous people out here willing to help in what way the can..

http://rt.com/news/japan-tsunami-relief-fund-697/

So true chiselray ...

Not only has Japan used tsunami relief funds, .... you may remember that the Japanese government payed for prostitutes & illegal drugs, houses, cars & payed other bribes to corrupt member nations of the international whaling commission. Just to win their vote to block the Australian ban on scientific whaling & to block the formation of the pacific & Antarctic whale sanctuary.

Japan’s bribes on whaling exposed.

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/new ... 316610.ece
rath

Postby chiselray » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:29 am

May remember...

i'm still choking on it o be honest ..I have a fist clenched tightly because i am pumped they are so stupid , i know these bastards are dirty .
chiselray

Postby rath » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:34 am

rath wrote:Japan’s bribes on whaling exposed.

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/new ... 316610.ece

For all we know the Japanese have been selling nuclear technology & other military weapons to such nations as Iraq & Afghanistan, Syria & Iran, ... North Korea ... ect ect in-order to win their vote against the banning of Scientific whaling.

Maybe japans Nuclear accident was just an attempt to cover up that japan has been trading nuclear fuel & technology for votes in the IWC.

Blow up the reactor & cover up the fact that the reactor was empty & did not have any nuclear fuel in the power station, & that the station had been striped of all it's components & shipped to Iran & Iraq.

After all we all know japan needs the money, as Japan has entered it's 22nd year of recension & bankruptcy & Japanese unemployment is near 60 percent ( even more than that of Greece )

Japan is a terrorist state, & should be treated as one.

Entering Australian waters to commit biological terrorism is just one example of Japans terrorist activity's.
rath

Postby chiselray » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:52 am

It is possible that the Tsunami was triggered ....it isn't out of the realms of arms technology,specifcally american ..
chiselray

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts