The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Armed task force to patrol streets

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Nesaie » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:29 am

Forgive me if someone else has already posted this.

http://www.paragoulddailypress.com/arti ... 092932.txt

In response to a recent increase in crime, Paragould Mayor Mike Gaskill and Police Chief Todd Stovall offered residents at a town hall meeting Thursday night at West View Baptist Church what could be considered an extreme solution — armed officers patrolling the streets on foot.

Stovall told the group of almost 40 residents that beginning in 2013, the department would deploy a new street crimes unit to high crime areas on foot to take back the streets.

"[Police are] going to be in SWAT gear and have AR-15s around their neck," Stovall said. "If you're out walking, we're going to stop you, ask why you're out walking, check for your ID."

"PAPERS PLEASE"

There is this "stupid piece of paper" I happen to carry with me that has sumptin called a 4th Ammendment. And it goes a little sumptin like this: "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

So, if I'm walking down the street and some idiot asks me for id...I'll just quote the above. :D
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby BloodStone » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:42 am

Yet we are told if we ask an illegal for the same said ID , we are racist. :roll:

We have soooooo lost this Country ...Ugh , just sad, was goowhile it lasted

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 am

Evidently the meeting was called by citizens to their church, because they could not walk their own streets. Did the cops offer this as a solution that the citizens were glad to see? The was in a small town in Arkansas.
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Hey Blood! :D

You know? I wouldn't have a problem with "illegals". In WA, prior to nafta, the only illegals we had were Canuks. I like Canadians. Since then we have mexicans. Even Central and South Americans hate them. Lately its Indians/Pakis who are trying to come through our northern borders.

Now, if these people didn't get flee money from American tax payers, I wouldn't have a problem. However, working Americans give them food, shelter, etc. out of their own mouths and homes. I have a problem with that. Now, I'm not one to turn anyone away. I've been screwed for this, that is what the boot straps are for.

I guess I should shut up now. Its Friday and the end of the world. :D

Time for panic sex now? :D
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:52 pm

greeney2 wrote:Evidently the meeting was called by citizens to their church, because they could not walk their own streets. Did the cops offer this as a solution that the citizens were glad to see? The was in a small town in Arkansas.

According to the article, the meeting was held in a church. Now, that doesn't mean they asked for it.

If some idiot asks me for id, when I'm doing nothing wrong...I will reiterate to that idiot my God given rights.
Nesaie

Postby BloodStone » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Totally agree with you're illegal explanation .

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Nesaie » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Thought you might BloodStone. After all, my Great-Grandfather and Great-Grandmother were technically illegals. But, that was before welfare of any sort. My Grandmother grew up very very poor. She only got shoes in the winter. She didn't have milk all the time so she drank very weak coffee growing up. For her to go to high school she had to be a maid/nanny for rich folks to support herself. My father was born in a tarpaper shack in Northern Wisconsin in October. I dare any illegal to live a life like that. I know I couldn't. But, this is totally off topic.
Nesaie

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts