The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

The red lights, they're back.

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:55 pm

I was sitting on my deck talking to my wife and oldest daughter when the red orb appeared in the same place as last night. It quickly faded away and reappeared above where I'd seen it previously. It left a tracer as it went and then it stayed lit for a good thirty seconds and stationary. I yelled for my wife and daughter to look and what did they do? Yeah, they looked at me instead of where I pointed. :x

A few seconds later my wife looked to her right, away from the interstate and saw what she described as an orangish-red light streaking across the sky. I ran into the house to grab my camera and went out into the yard to have a look and saw several white lights at different points in the sky just fade out.

This occured at about the same time as last night in the exact place in the sky as before. Hopefully I'll catch it tomorrow night as I'll be prepared this time with camera in hand!

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:54 pm

I hope you do Rykuss, sounds interesting :mrgreen:
Take a picture of those damn aliens.
They can´t get away this time :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:26 pm

Nothing yet, figures it doesn't happen when I have my camera all charged and ready to go.

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:55 am

Yeah I hate that...
Almost seems that they know what we are doing...which isn´t that far off to think about... :shock:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby pandasex » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:06 pm

if i were u i would start peeing, eating, sleeping, walking and talking with your camera....and if u get another shot....pics and vids.

PLEASE

for all of us :P
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:36 am

pandasex wrote:if i were u i would start peeing, eating, sleeping, walking and talking with your camera....and if u get another shot....pics and vids.

PLEASE

for all of us :P

We're still talking about the red lights, right? :lol:

Postby pandasex » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:38 am

yes

yes we are.....

im confused now :?:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby SneakyPete » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Sounds pretty exciting. Ive been waiting to see something like that for awhile now. What state do you live in? I live in upstate NY, and nothing exciting ever happens here. Good luck hunting and post some pictures when you get something, im interested in what you are seeing at night.

Pete
SneakyPete

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:55 pm

I live in Southwest Alabama and have seen many strange things in the sky. I also had a very real experience some years ago when I was in my teens. Here's a link to the MUFON report that I made.

http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sigh ... 1240973948

I also gave a detailed account of the sighting in the old Introduction Forum on the old BV. Are they archived yet?
Last edited by Guest on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:50 pm

pandasex wrote:yes

yes we are.....

im confused now :?:

Just ribbing you a bit. ;)

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts