The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

whats wrong with cloning

The newest revelations in the scientific world -- post articles, discussions and your own ideas.

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 01, 2009 1:54 am

I would hope my clones are robotic in their acting...
Since I`m almost the same anyway :twisted: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Aquatank » Fri May 01, 2009 5:50 am

I would hope that my clones & children and their successive generations we're accumalative both in being better people socially and would do better things for this world than I have, as well as helping other people do the same.
Aquatank

Postby CodeBlack » Fri May 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Dr. Mengele's Twin Twin, Brazil:
This is just what they did with the concept of twins. Imagine what they would do with clones.

"Twins, Basil, twins!"
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Cloning ability decreases each time you clone yourself

??

Genetic sequence is the same in every one of your blood cells, skin cells etc.

Your DNA is ALL the same as itself within your body.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 06, 2009 1:00 am

Cloning is like copying something.
After a while a copy of the copy isn´t as good or as strong as the former one...
Dark-Samus

Postby Aquatank » Wed May 06, 2009 5:39 am

Dark Samus
How many copy pastes does it take to degrade text? How much asexual reproduction degrades an organism as low as a single cell animal or as high as a cape bee? The reason photocopies degrade is because of electrostatic printing creating imperfections, even inkjet and laser printers do this. DNA information tends to be more like digital, but it also can have replication errors thats why animal cloning has such miserable success rates, we are the ones who have figured out how to keep the code straight yet.
Aquatank

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 06, 2009 10:30 am

We can't figure it out as of yet, BUT reproduction does the same thing we are trying to do, and it does that without long term errors, it's just a matter of figuring it out.

But DNA doesn't degrade from generation to generation. If there is an error, there is a defect, it there is no error then the person is regular and the DNA is intact.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 06, 2009 11:27 am

But how do you know for sure?

It´s not exactly a natural event.
And everything humans has ever done always result in atleast one small flaw.
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 06, 2009 11:42 am

Well yes, nothing is ever perfect.

I know DNA replicates properly because of the way nature operates. It's been around for so long, the only way that would be possible is if DNA replicates in offspring properly, otherwise we'd all be mutants.

Now, whether or not we are eventually able to do it as good as it's done in nature, I don't know, but I suspect eventually we probably will.
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 06, 2009 11:56 am

Well we are mono-hybrids though...
Since we are a mix from our mom and dad...
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts