The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

God, why did you make... Removed

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:19 pm

greeney2 wrote:your lifestyle, which is not impared.

:lol:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:32 pm

You didn't say a word about bigotry until I brought up the fact you and the gay groups are intolerant of all religions, with your venomous talk. In your efforts to fight bigots, you have become them yourselves with your cause. Only because you were confronted with it, now you pretend even harder to play the part of the victim, making it up as you go, everyone wants to dehumanize you. You can cut the act, nobody is falling for it!
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 pm

I'm going to be celebrating Christmas with my family, many of whom are christian. Please continue to tell me all about my bigotry, I would love to hear. You seem to have all the inside info on my life... After all, the people at this site keep telling me that bigotry toward gays is a myth and you know firsthand whether I've experienced mistreatment for being the way God made me.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:43 am

That is really nice, maybe you could honor Mom and Dad, repeating what got deleted in this thread to the relatives, at Christmas dinner. :lol:
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:40 am

You two are classic.

here from page 14..

After all, the people at this site keep telling me that bigotry toward gays is a myth and you know firsthand whether I've experienced mistreatment for being the way God made me.

and at1with0 back on page 11 of this thread

At1... racism, bigotry, discrimination, these are all myths used to control the masses... they do not in fact exist. For example, gay-bashing does not exist, hatred and intolerance do not exist, yet these things will APPEAR to exist only when gays defend themselves. If they would only remain silent, there would be no hatred and intolerance. It is their own fault for being who they are and daring to speak out against those who speak out against them, that creates the illusion that there was already hatred and intolerance there.

And observe at1with0 in action...same page 11

So it is impossible to be a victim of discrimination? LOL

Yes, that radio speaker is one person exercising their first amendment rights. But ... She is not alone in her opinion.

I can go on and on..though I have been away from this site for a couple of days I have managed briefly to keep tabs on it from my Kindle and see where it is going in drama techniques.

What I said back many pages ago was that racism was a phony. You two have taken that ball and run with it to encompass all of your cause celebs and attempted to reinforce your view and needs on "Victimhood."

Want to know about dehumanization....here it is...this is where and how you dehumanize yourself and I don't even think you are aware of it. You think it is entitled....even capable of being demanded of others.

Religious bigots cry victim even as they spread their hatred of my sexual orientation.

I am not interested in your sexual orientation..DIss0n80r....not at all. Same with Greeny2, En Lugal, or at1with0. Not interested in their sex lives as well.

By posting of your sexual orientation/sex life and then expecting others to approve of it ..then labeling and attempting to excoriate others for disapproval...you dehumanize yourself and also you attempt to hold others to your dehuman line. To dehumanize them as well. I dont believe you capable of comprehending this understanding. Your religious beliefs are so deeply entrenched.

Want to be a human...learn to define yourself by something other than sex and sexuality.

For Human beings are so much more than sex and sexuality. Yet you cannot seem to grasp that simple reason and logic. Yet sex and sexuality are the number one emotional issue you have.

I got news for you DIss0n80r..Your not that special. For I know heteros for whom I am not in approval of their relationships or situations..because sex and sexuality is about all they have.

Another person or couple of whom I dont approve or give my blessing is because they are career alcoholics. Another ...career drug users. I dont approve of them or their partners as well.

You DIss0n80r are not that special in my heirarchy of approval list.

And by the way ..while we are at it ...neither is the Pope...that special in my heirarchy approval list. I do not wait with baited breath of what the views or opinions are of the Pope as an authority to follow. I will decide for myself what meets with my approval or disapproval.
Go ahead and quote the Pope as some kind of approval...but I am not interested in that and dont base my thoughts on it. I dont need or want it.

What I stated way back is that racism is a phony. You two have pyramided it into your cause celeb for your needs and attempted to hold people on this thread to your needs and wants.

In case you two do not know..phony is not the same as something not existing. Think counterfeit. A countefeit is a item which must be believed by the mark in order for it to pass as real ..or real existance. The mark must believe the counterfeit is real for the scam to work.

What I have been saying here is that people are debating often with passion ..a counterfeit issue. Not one which does not exist. Somehow you two must need for the counterfeit exist in order to strengthen your positions and beliefs...your devout and zealous religious belief systems.

We are not interested. Simply because we are not interested in dealing with people on this type of issue who must have need of the "Victim Dictum" to put others in a corner for political/social leverage. Our own government has already dehumanized us on this for social/political leverage and lucre.

The techniques you two attempt to use and misuse are themselves textbook of the dehumanization of which you describe others using. Go ahead...I am not interested in them as well. I have already seen sufficient of them by others.

I do not define who and what I am by sex and sexuality...for as a human being I know with Surety... that I am much more than that. Also ..I know from history that such definition of someone by sexuality is a trait from Paganism..particularly around holydays.

This is America...we have the ability and liberty to think what we want and even to debate it.

What you have need to do is label others in order to support your position..and beliefs. No problem by me. Keep it up. I am just not interested in it because I know that you are not that special. For all that matter ..neither am I ..which is why I know what it is. I just choose not to define who and what I am by the very low and gutter standard of sexuality.

I am not debating here that people do not have sexuality..but just that people are more than that. This is a concept and understanding which seems to totally go over your head in your devout need to promote your belief that we need to approve of you or at least not open our mouths in opposition..to give up one of our liberties and freedoms to your type of censorship.

For you see...DIss0n80r and at1with0...I am not interested at all in being dehumanized by someone else's needs and wants'/desires concerning sex and sexuality..by default.
I consider that to be a type of mental rape and dehumanization. Not interested..I can think that through for myself.

I do not define who or what I am by sex and sexuality. Not only that ..I am not interested in this from others.

And one more thing..about being both an adult and human
Human beings can take rejection and continue on. This is an important part of growing up and adulthood. For we know we are going to be rejected in many things...even fail. We learn to pick ourselves up and continue on. We do not look for the world to change for us and then pay for our ticket with their risk taking or purse.

I'm going to be celebrating Christmas with my family, many of whom are christian.

I ...on the other hand ..will not be celebrating christmas with my family many of whom are christian.

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:52 am

My father is dead, Greene. My mother has stage 4 alzheimer's.

What precisely offended you, the explicit humor? Or are you just offended by my homosexuality per se, anyway? Can you give me a straight answer (excuse the pun) for once, you coward?
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:02 am

OT, you appear to have mistakenly attributed one of my posts to at1. Could you please fix it? Also, I'm glad you don't have a problem with my sexuality but there are people who do... and it is within my right to counter their venomous speech.

Thanks, and enjoy your Kindle.
DIss0n80r

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:27 am

DIss0n80r wrote:My father is dead, Greene. My mother has stage 4 alzheimer's.

What precisely offended you, the explicit humor? Or are you just offended by my homosexuality per se, anyway? Can you give me a straight answer (excuse the pun) for once, you coward?

Read again what I wrote Disson80r! I said "honor" your Mother and Father. That does not end with illness or death, it means to honor them with your life, your actions, and exhibiting behavior that would not disgrace them, or their memory.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:04 am

orangetom1999 wrote:And observe at1with0 in action...same page 11

So it is impossible to be a victim of discrimination? LOL

Yes, that radio speaker is one person exercising their first amendment rights. But ... She is not alone in her opinion.

I can go on and on..though I have been away from this site for a couple of days I have managed briefly to keep tabs on it from my Kindle and see where it is going in drama techniques.

What I said back many pages ago was that racism was a phony. You two have taken that ball and run with it to encompass all of your cause celebs and attempted to reinforce your view and needs on "Victimhood."

You didn't answer the question.. Is it impossible to be a victim of discrimination?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:08 pm

at1with0,

You didn't answer the question.. Is it impossible to be a victim of discrimination?

You, at1with0, seem to be incapable of understanding what is posted concerning a counterfeit. I did indeed answer your question.

DIss0n80r,

I will be off for a few day..and will be watching this site between getting long procrastinated tasks done around here.
I do enjoy the KIndle though it is slow in operating. It's portability is it's one redeeming talent.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts