The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

God, why did you make... Removed

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Wow, I must have wrote something very offensive. I wish I could remember what it was. :D
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Me, too. I think mine was removed because I quoted you. Or at least I hope so.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby blackvault » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:13 pm

I don't tolerate that type of talk. Any additional in any forum will result in your ban.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:55 am

DIss0n80r ,

God, why did you make me so queer?

To my knowledge...The God I know makes His people after His image..not the image of this world.

Hence I come to realize that your statement here is misleading.

You see, DIss0n80r, sex and sexuality is a pattern of the god of this world..that people define themselves by their sex and sexuality.

It is not after the God of the Bible. It must therefore be after another god...another belief system. You must therefore be talking about the god of this world.

For God's people do not take so much time and space dwelling on this topic line. It is not that important to them. It is important to those in and of this world after the god of this world.

I can see this in any store I visit or pass through..in the product lines ..at the check out stands...all across the movie and television venues...et al..etc etc.

Also ..this is not exclusively a trait of the gay community..but a trait also of the non gay community. Here too ..it is an abomination unto the God I know. As a matter of fact..it is dominantly a trait of the non gay community....that one spend so much time, labor, and monies dwelling on one's sex and sexuality.

I have been learning about a concept for the future called..."Trans humanism."

One of the alarming sidelines or sub categories of Trans humanism is "Post genderism.".

I was stunned/shocked by what I have been reading in this arena. It should be an alarming wake up call to not only the gay community but the non gay community as well.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:07 am

You might just be feeding the trolls, OT.... :hand:
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:50 am

at1with0,

You might just be feeding the trolls, OT....

I did not put that post up here strictly for DIss0n80r..but also for those here on meat and not on milk.

When you insert "Trans Humanism" into a search engine you get a Wiki article on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

Scroll down in the article and you see a sub category of Trans Humanism called "Post Genderism."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postgenderism

Under Post Genderism you see this sentence ....

Thus an individual in society is not reduced to a gender role but is simply an agent of humanity who is to be defined (if at all) by one's actions

I am not here for the purpose of being an agent of humanity. Such a concept and understanding, being promoted by a government agency and in public schools, is totally against the Constitution of the United States and Individual Liberty and Freedom. It is bondage and slavery...indentured servitude.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:03 pm

The question is valid... Why did God create a species in which temptation was prevalent?
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:07 pm

at1with0 wrote:The question is valid... Why did God create a species in which temptation was prevalent?

We have the ability to resist temptation, as Christ demonstrated, so Christian's can't really use that as an excuse.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:38 pm

at1with0 wrote:The question is valid... Why did God create a species in which temptation was prevalent?

I tend towards agreeing with En Lugal here on this.

We have the ability to resist temptation, as Christ demonstrated, so Christian's can't really use that as an excuse.

I will take this further...not only Christians cannot use this as an excuse but also logical reasonable men of intelligence and man made wisdom. The Upward reach of mankind and all that stuff.

When I see this type of non reason..I tend towards likening it to men seeking non accountability..non responsibility.. for their actions. Looking for a scapegoat/time out card....because as men they deserve good things...always good things..I'm ok..your ok!! Therefore I am good people and deserve good things..always. No matter what I do...it is someone else's fault...someone else is accountable.

We have a young guy at work..who got out of the Army. He constantly looks for someone else to blame when things dont go right. Putting the onus and accountability/responsibility off on someone else. When you see enough of this kind of thing ...it gets predictable...you can see it coming. You would think someone who spent time in the Army would be better than this.

That is the way I see it..and lawyers in particular tend towards following this track. Much of case precedent is like this.

I remember during the OJ trial..a commentator stating..that before the trial was over..the LAPD would be on trial and not OJ. And that is exactly what happened.

A very craftily done bait and switch on a people easily emoted/lead/ and mislead. A sleight of hand...shell game.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:13 am

orangetom1999 wrote:When I see this type of non reason..I tend towards likening it to men seeking non accountability..non responsibility.. for their actions. Looking for a scapegoat/time out card....because as men they deserve good things...always good things..I'm ok..your ok!! Therefore I am good people and deserve good things..always. No matter what I do...it is someone else's fault...someone else is accountable.

Aren't you the one who believes that God chooses men and women to be with him regardless of the choices people make because no one has free will? And if no one has free will, indeed in what way is a man accountable and responsible?
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts