The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Muslims in U.S.A.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby AbuShamal » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:32 am

What have you to tell about that?

Highly respected greeeney2 asked me earlier what I was doing in the Untied States.
My great-grandparents came here in 1923 right after the Ottoman Empire fell. They were from Turkish upper class and it wasn't safe for them to stay in new Republic of Turkey. So after the Sultanate was abolished our family had to divide so that they could get safely abroad. My great-granduncle went to Europe. And his brother, my great-granddad went to the American Dream. So I could call U.S.A. my home. But I was brought up as a faithful mu'min. We speak Turkish at home. And Islam doesn't distinguish what land you belong. All in all my family lives here and even got a modest business here. But I travel a lot visiting others of my kinfolks all over the world. And this recent anti-Muslim hysteria going on in America and in Europe much upsets me. My family survived Depression and my granddad was a volunteer during the WW II. And when FBI officer comes to my house and behaves as if he came to some illegal gang of swindlers, and spits on the floor my wife just washed, and talks to me as if I were some kind of arrant criminal, I don't know what to think then. He might have got wrong information. He might be just another mu'min hater. Thankee him, he apologized before he left my house. But that was rather humiliating. It turns out that any mu'min has been suspected as a criminal or a terrorist in this country. What about my right to be presumed innocent?

By the way try to ask any Black Muslim why he doesn't live in Africa. You yourself brought their ancestors as your slaves in 17 century. They suffered from the Segregation. And police can detain any of their children because of unfounded "suspicion of drug sale" right in the school.

On the one hand this country is our birth-place. But now it treats us as if we were intruders here. Can't blame those mu'min who refuse to honor American flag and anthem. I myself don't feel at home here any more.
AbuShamal

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:44 am

AbuShamal wrote: And when FBI officer comes to my house and behaves as if he came to some illegal gang of swindlers, and spits on the floor my wife just washed, and talks to me as if I were some kind of arrant criminal, I don't know what to think then.

Please elaborate on when, where and why the FBI did this?

AbuShamal wrote:They were from Turkish upper class and it wasn't safe for them to stay in new Republic of Turkey.

As I said people come here in droves to escape brutality and oppression in middle eastern countries.
greeney2

Postby AbuShamal » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:57 am

greeney2, that happened rather long ago, in 2007, in the northwest district of Naptown where I live. Put it bluntly I was totally unprepared to such visit. I remember that there was FBI officer, there was his identification card, and he presented himself as FBI agent. But I was too shocked for remembering anything clearly. I think this man read Spencer too much. He understood his mistake to the end of our conversation though he still showed his cordial dislike of us and all mu'min in the whole.

greeney2 wrote:As I said people come here in droves to escape brutality and oppression in middle eastern countries.

They've just heard a lot about praised American freedom and democracy. And what do they really find here? There is no joint American nation. Each ethnic group lives in closed community with its own rules. Meanwhile some of those "equal" nations considered by the authorities more equal than other. You managed to spoil even true believers so that they forget their general unity of all sects of mu'min nations. Just look at this dirty mess they've made in the comments to extremely positive news: criticalppp.com/archives/228277 I'm ashamed for my brothers!
AbuShamal

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:58 am

That does not answer the quetion. I asked why they came to your house, what were you questioned about? You said an FBI agent spit on the floor your wife just cleaned, please explain if you meant the literally or figuratively? Did an FBI agent actually spit on your floor? 2007 is not a long time ago, if that happened to anyone, they would remember it like it was yesterday. You will please forgive me if I do not believe a word you are saying, none of it makes sense.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts