The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Unidentified Submerged Objects

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby echodogene » Wed May 20, 2009 9:03 pm

i doubt if the government would have anything on it that would be creditable but you could use your search engine and get alot of interesting sites
echodogene

Postby SneakyPete » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:03 pm

http://www.history.com/video.do?name=UF ... 1388808329

There you go, found some stuff on it!
SneakyPete

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:33 pm

i doubt if the government would have anything on it that would be creditable but you could use your search engine and get alot of interesting sites

Still it´s not really much better...but a bit better nontheless though...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby SneakyPete » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Yah its hard to get evidence on this. Who really is out at sea the most to see this...the Navy. With their high tech sonar they can track anything underwater, and they are not speaking
SneakyPete

Postby echodogene » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:25 am

hi all, i just watched a documentory on these things. i really believe they (uso's) are in our oceans. what makes me mad is that we can go to jupiter but not our deepest oceans? whether you believe in the Bible or not, it's old. and it say's that during the great flood that God killed the souls on all the land and under the seas. souls, seas? hmm..that's something to think about. what was down there and did it come back? if souls lived in our seas thousands of years ago they certainly can now
echodogene

Postby CodeBlack » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:57 pm

SneakyPete wrote:Yah its hard to get evidence on this. Who really is out at sea the most to see this...the Navy. With their high tech sonar they can track anything underwater, and they are not speaking

Just speaking hypothetically... If someone in the Navy, like a sonarman, detected an object that could be defined as a USO, traveling at high speed in the middle of, oh say, the Pacific ocean, and that object surfaced, and the submarine that detected the object surfaced and men were sent topside to check out the object, and what they saw scared the piss out of them, then the case would likely be above Top Secret and that crew would not be able to speak about it, ever. The Navy takes Above Top Secret VERY seriously. But I'm just talking hypothetically.

The MIL is not going to release information on UFOs or USOs. Hell, they don't even tell the president. Oh yeah, this is all hypothetical. ;)
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby SneakyPete » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:48 am

CodeBlack wrote:
SneakyPete wrote:Yah its hard to get evidence on this. Who really is out at sea the most to see this...the Navy. With their high tech sonar they can track anything underwater, and they are not speaking

Just speaking hypothetically... If someone in the Navy, like a sonarman, detected an object that could be defined as a USO, traveling at high speed in the middle of, oh say, the Pacific ocean, and that object surfaced, and the submarine that detected the object surfaced and men were sent topside to check out the object, and what they saw scared the piss out of them, then the case would likely be above Top Secret and that crew would not be able to speak about it, ever. The Navy takes Above Top Secret VERY seriously. But I'm just talking hypothetically.

The MIL is not going to release information on UFOs or USOs. Hell, they don't even tell the president. Oh yeah, this is all hypothetical. ;)

that is all true though.

http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/2006 ... ersea.html

Check that out
SneakyPete

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:10 pm

If they use what I think they use, then the medium in which they travel is pretty much irrelevant. Air, space or water, its all the same because they are shielded from it. So 100 mph under water is possible. 1988 was a weird year, not just for Gulf Breeze.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby SneakyPete » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Indeed it was.

What I find very strange is the writing from Christopher Columbus on October 11th 1492. He reports seeing birds far out at see that were not suppose to be there, also "dancing stars" But the most intriguing is on the night of October 11th 1492, he sees a large object glowing under the sea. The object then rose out of the water and took up at the speed of light into the sky.
SneakyPete

Postby MrTopSecret » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:35 pm

SneakyPete wrote:Does any know or heard any info on USO(Unidentified Submerged Objects). I watched some stuff about it on the History channel, and I was wondering if the government has any records of reports for this. Thanks

Pete :geek:

One of the best sources that I know of off the top of my head is http://www.waterufo.net
MrTopSecret

PreviousNext

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts