The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFO: Angel-Shaped Entity Encircles Sun

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Check out the video and case file at: http://www.theblackvault.com/m/events/v ... ircles-Sun
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby capricorn » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:35 am

More objects spotted circling the sun
http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news/h ... /4915.html

Nassim Haramein has theorized that the sun functions as a portal for celestial beings. He as presented some ancient mayan artifacts that allegedly depict space vehicles entering and exiting though the sun.

The interesting part is that these objects are MASSIVE! Much, much bigger than the earth. How news like this skirts past the main stream media is beyond me.

This angel ufo is particularly interesting though. It is almost as if it is leaving a wake in space.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:31 pm

That shape looks familiar, like something I've seen while looking at Sumerian or Egyptian hieroglyphs or something. The more I think about it, I've seen it in Sumerian depictions of the Annunaki I think.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby Butcher » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:42 am

En-Lugal wrote:That shape looks familiar, like something I've seen while looking at Sumerian or Egyptian hieroglyphs or something. The more I think about it, I've seen it in Sumerian depictions of the Annunaki I think.

I agree, that came to mind when I first saw this.
Butcher

Postby capricorn » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:06 am

En-Lugal wrote:That shape looks familiar, like something I've seen while looking at Sumerian or Egyptian hieroglyphs or something. The more I think about it, I've seen it in Sumerian depictions of the Annunaki I think.

wow, i didnt even make that connection. Is this the image you are talking about?

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby WarAngel » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:35 pm

The image is definitely interesting. I don't think it could be dismissed as a solar flare because it's shape does not appear random. If it was the "wings" would probably be on the bottom as the flare burst out.

Good find. :thumbup:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:20 pm

capricorn wrote:

wow, i didnt even make that connection. Is this the image you are talking about?

One of many, yes. We are constantly distracted with the everyday trappings of our world. It's just the nature of things.

Butcher wrote:I agree, that came to mind when I first saw this.

I believe that may have been the reason the Sumerians made it a point to inscribe it in their history. They recognized symbolism as a key to human perception and therefore made note of it for later generations to discover. After all, it still plays an integral part in our society today.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts