The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hello World

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Megaboost » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:49 am

I had a friend head me into your direction and must say that there is a wealth of Info here, that much in fact that I forgot to say Hi yesterday when I registered. I'm a great believer that we as a Human Race was created from a Higher presence and I don't mean God. We were created and have been observed since the start of our existence, to see how we would pro-create and survive on this planet.

Most people think I'm Nuts but I don't care about that. All I care is that the truth will finally come out one Day so that I can then laugh back at the people who thought I was Nuts!

Glad to be here with other believers.
Megaboost

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:54 am

Welcome to the site!

In a way, we are all a little nuts, so you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to the board!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby steve0339 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:38 pm

I can't speak for the rest of the human race but i'm here with you till the bitter end, we're al clones, after all.
steve0339

Postby rath » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:37 am

Welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts