The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

1 more day!

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:57 am

WE are right down to the wire, and I imagine you phones have been ringing off the hook just like ours, from every voting message machine. Glad when that is over, I'm getting worn out answering the phone.

So down to the last day, and what do we see and hear. I see and hear Romney and Ryan telling us what their vision is, and what they are going to do. I see and hear Obama trash talking, and talking to a targeted part of the population, in pretty UnPresidental rhetoric. Class warfare, who is he talking at with they style of addressing people? His Revenge voting should tell us all the level he is in right now. I do not see a President, telling us what policies has changed our lives for the better.

What I see him doing is lying to you all that things are better, while gasoline is $4.50 a gallon, and lines for it in the Sandy region are 4 hours long, we are not dependent of foreign oil. That he is on the campaign trail instead of the White House directing the relief for Sandy. The they are telling you how many jobs they created, while 23 million people are out of work. I lost 5 pounds, and went to celebrate at the buffet gaining 6! :lol: Obama is not campaigning by standing on his record, because he does not have one, so he is telling you all not to trust Romney.

You decide, are you better off than 4 years ago? Your income, your job prospects, Tuition, cost of living, cost of utilities, cost of housing, credit. Can you afford a 2 week vacation like Obama has had several times? Have you played 100 rounds of golf in the last 4 years?
greeney2

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts