The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

WWII veterans mark El Alamein anniversary

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 am

When did I say the United States won the war all by themselves? Your stance on just about anything you say about the USA omits selectively. This is a good example.
greeney2

Postby rath » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:46 am

greeney2 wrote:When did I say the United States won the war all by themselves? Your stance on just about anything you say about the USA omits selectively. This is a good example.

Hardly, ...... lets not forget, it's the USA who keeps producing the Propaganda we are talking about here.

The fake propaganda movies, books, t.v programs, & in the modern world. They have even turned to you tube to push their U.S propaganda.

I don't need to say anything one way or the other ..... as you only need to look at the U.S produced propaganda & the Comments & responses from other people from all over the world.

News Flash .... the usa is the odd one out here.

greeney2 wrote:When did I say the United States won the war all by themselves?

It's there .... when i find the thread & the post. ...... Ill let you know.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:43 am

You keep looking, because nowhere did I ever say such a thing. :roll:
greeney2

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts