The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Lost But Not Forgotten LBK

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby Aquatank » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:40 pm

I would posit the hypothesis (through research pre-Christian winter traditions) that though many people have not heard of this group I am of the opinion that LBK (Linear Pottery Culture) is the basis for most of European (and American) cultural traditions as well as the Kurgan Mound Builders. Furthermore I am of the opinion that Phyllis Siefker correctly identified some of these LBK tribes descedents as those we mistakenly call Elves, Goblins and Hobgoblins all of these name which indictate in my humble opinion the names of the textiles they produced, most probably a white goat wool which have been mispronounced over time. I would even posit they pointed their ear on purpose as well as tatooed their bodies as marks of beauty and tribal affiliation. The LBK eventually falls to the fate similar to the Native American, mass immigration invasions cause a flurry of wars and intermarriage swamps the population, eventually the few remaining holdouts become downtrodden class slaves until the Rennaisance where the culture ceases to be seperate, their people's real name has become a slur "Goblin" and "Hobgoblin" (House Goblin) or morphed into fictional barbie doll sized people with wings much like native Americans may someday be reffered to only as the slurs "Red Man" or "Injuns". Are their still holdouts of full blooded LBK peoples, perhaps, perhaps they are in hiding living among us with technologies more advanced than our own. What I would posit most of all is that Santa Claus, Krampus, The Wild Hunt, Snegurochka, La Befana, "Christmas Trees" and Flying Reindeer are all amalgamations of the LBK and Later Sami cultures and were Christianized sometime in the Late Rennaisace http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_Pottery_culture
Aquatank

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts