The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Executive Orders

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 am

I got the same email today in my email. Illustrates how a rumor can travel on today's internet. You received it a few weeks ago in Australia, and it got forwarded and forwarded thousands of times, and it gets to everyone. Suddenly it all becomes the truth and Gospel. This is the downfall of the world wide web, it is so full of lies and fabrications. Question is by who and why.

That is why it did not make sense to me about executive orders, as an American, knowing that it did not make sense, so I looked up the real numbers of Executive orders. Today Joker you announced you are leaving the BV, largely because I challenged this, and your aluminum theory. One has to be objective, and not so defensive when the facts show these things may not be true. You left, leaving a long list of your beliefs, like it all is true.

This turned out to not be true, as the Aluminum also turned out to be a false theory. Several things on your goodbye list, (actually many) are ridiculous claims, like the Catholic Church invented Islam. Everyone wants to bring a story that they think reveals or solves a conspiracy, but these things should be open to scrutiny, and they should be able to be defended.
greeney2

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts