The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

A THANK YOU - Please read

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby starman » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:32 am

And THANK YOU John for being a great ADMIN. And a community I am proud to be a part of. Thank you my friend.
a book without light
unless with love we write ~ Moody Blues
starman

Postby chiselray » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Mr_Headshot wrote:
chiselray wrote:The post count btw means nothing to me,everyone knows i have well over 15000 posts ,but that's not important here.
It is just a number,a historic size maybe relevant when in sit u to the good times in reminisce .
It shows an equivalent ,i guess a memory ,like a birthday ,it's just sand through the hourglass anyway.So who cares .

Ya ok down there buddy?

Seem down about something?

Anyway John, I've told you before and I'll tell you again this is turning out to be the best rendition of BV I've seen in my 4 years here. Thanks for all your attention to us even with your busy schedule.

arh no headshot..im good . Just going over the years ..almost 10 years and it seems like a lifetime.I was just playing around :lol:
chiselray

Postby mrshumphreys » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:40 am

By the way, John, I am heart broken that all my saved pm's from early in my relationship with Humphreys are gone forever. :cry:
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Tairaa » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:23 am

OH YEAH!

I had some PMs that were cool to look back on too.

I'm wouldn't say I'm heart broken, but it was definitely cool to look back at the things I said 4 years ago. Oh how I have grown. Maybe without rereading those PMs I wouldn't have noticed just how much?

But anyway, thanks for the board again, John. This one looks good, it's familiar, it has the 'old' feel and the functionality has resumed. :D
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Tairaa » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:43 am

Oh the PMs are still there even? Cool. 8-)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:53 am

what sort of english was that SRO? :roll: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:59 am

Canadian.

I shoulda put a coma in there, my bad.

Oh, the PMs are still there even. I guess it's backwards. I call it Shakespearean personally.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:04 am

It was worse than the yanks version of english mate. :lol:

I take it you mean `then` rather than `even`? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:06 am

No no!

It's backwards for

"Oh, even the PMs are there then"

So I shorten it, cut the "then" and move the even over.

It's Canadian mate.

We also say "eh", eh.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:09 am

You've been near the bastards too long.

`eh` as in `hear` or eh as in hey? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts