The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

It's really a shock for me that in civilized western world p

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby Armen » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:39 am

It's really a shock for me that in civilized western world president Saakashvili is still viewed as a democratic leader! Just come here, into Georgia, Javakh region (or Samtskhe-Javakheti), traditionally inhabited by Armenians. I'd rather say it used to be an Armenian region in the past. Now it's painfully different. Saakashvili is actually pursuing a covert genocide policy here, sometimes using rather sophisticated means.
In recent times there has been such a practice when whole areas in Armenian villages are forcefully inhabited by some aliens, Ajarians or Swaneti people (other national minorities in Georgia). They don't care about our laws and traditions and they have especial liking for robbery and fights with Armenians here! Can you imagine the thing that Saakashvili ordered to bring dozens of such alien families into Javakh! That has made life unbearable in the region for many Armenians who have to leave their villages where their ancestors had lived. This is just what Saakashvili is actually striving at! He dreams to force all the Armenians out from Georgia!
I'm the youngest in the family and I'm rather good at foreign languages. So my father says I should leave Javakh to seek better life in the USA where some our relatives live now. I hate leaving this land but I'll have to I guess.....
Armen

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts