The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Mystery of King Tut's death solved?

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:29 am

Mystery of King Tut's death solved?

By Matthew Rosenbaum | ABC News – Fri, Sep 14, 2012

The mystery of King Tut's death might finally be solved, according to one scientist who argues that the secret to the young pharaoh's demise is hidden in plain sight.

Dr. Hutan Ashrafian, a lecturer and surgeon at the Imperial College London, says the key to the mystery lies in the art from the period, which depicted King Tut with highly feminine features, including enlarged breasts.

The enlarged breasts, he argues, are indicative of a condition known as gynecomastia, which, when added to a host of historical and familial evidence, indicates that Tutankhamun might have suffered and eventually died from temporal lobe epilepsy.

Source
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby rath » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:06 am

What a load of crap.
rath

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:02 am

According to who? You? :lol: Why is it a load of crap? Since I doubt you have the ability to make a coherent argument, I'll accept links from you to a hypothesis you think is better.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby rath » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:03 am

forgot about this ........ well let me tell you.

:!: :!: :!: :!:

There are many many claims about what killed Tutankhamun.

from Incest to Malaria, Epilepsy, to dying from complications from a broken leg.

I think the old fashion murder hypothesis is the right one is the right one.

because none of the others account for the massive hole in the back of his head.

His uncle killed him we all knows it.

& that is why his burial was rushed & artifacts hurried into his tomb as his own was not yet started or finished.

As he died way to early for any of that to be finished by the time of his death.
rath

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts