The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

why do you think people come to BV forum

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:19 pm

I come here, because I like it.

Why do I like it? I have no logical reason anymore actually, it all started quite a while ago, and I had an interest in things occult and paranormal, and UFOs and the like.

Well, now I don't really, but I've been here for so long that I know most of the members alias', and enjoy the communication of people from all over the world of all different opinions. It's like having a bunch of friends in a box... Kinda..

Except we wouldn't really all be friends, it'd be like a hand full of friends, a couple of acquaintances, and a bunch of discontent argumentative dudes who range from general distaste of myself and my opinion, and full on rage at the sight of me.

It a nut shell... There's always something going on, it keeps me entertained.

Blackvault-
Too spam! LOL. :lol: :D
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:33 pm

Personally I`m still waiting for more UFO stories or witnesses or videos from anyone but now there is none?
What did the aliens take a vacation or something?!
In Sweden I barely see these things and if I do I don´t have a camera to record it :cry:

I mean honestly...I haven´t heard any UFO related stories since those "secret" files Brittain revealed some months ago...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:26 am

pandasex wrote:
Cole_Trickle wrote:actually it was in between check out and maid service! :lol: :shock: :P

I wish I would have seen it! :lol:

Cole

wow! how would they feel about seeing that post :?:

It came from Billy back on the old board, I simply repeated it. Besides everyone knows that a hotel room brings out the savage beast in all of us. :lol: :lol: So I'm not surprised in the least and I'm sure that the maid had seen it all before. Nothing to be embarrassed about either.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby event_horizon » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:07 am

I originally came here when my interest in UFOs peaked, back in the latter part of the year 2000 (when the world was a little simpler, and so was the BV website, sorry John :lol:). The evolution of this website has been phenomenal.

Why do I think people come to the BV forum? Heck, why not. It's a good place to hear others' opinions on UFOs and other important issues.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby Lucifer » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Hmmm ....

What keeps me coming back?

It took me two seconds to think about that one. For one thing I like the topics and discussions here ... I don't post as much as I should, but I think that there is a seed of the black vault within each and every one of us. You can find information, thanks to John and the FOI, about anything on the government, military, science and technology. I like leafing through all the old documents.

What I would have recommended is that there should have been a transfer of membership over the years and through all the changes that the BV has gone through. This would bonify the use of the Black Vault as a serious research or serious study utility. Although that numbers do not account for anything really, the "appearance" of having a "great following" would have offered more creedence to John and the Black Vault. Now the BV has only 680 as of April 23, 2009 where once it had 50,000, so I have to ask is it a step back?

I believe with all the posts and discussions being basically deleted has left the membership feeling robbed of all thier work and contribution to the BV. There are no longer members with 20,000 posts which to a third of thier lives to establish. So a reminder to John, members have also contributed thier share in making the Black Vault.

With that said we all have to start from scratch and change can be sometimes be a good thing, so lets start posting :geek:

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Postby shadowfx » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:56 am

I got suckered into coming here about 10 years ago and guess I keep coming back to check on folks.
Still wonder what happened to Cujo. :?:
shadowfx

Postby screamzero » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:38 am

pandasex wrote:"In the process I might get heated up and rip your face off...but I don't mean any harm by it. The truth is we are all trying to ascertain our constitutional position in the Universe of Life, ye ole al ma mater, so we can know we are real and alive and filled w/ purpose...except for those that are worthless. ..and no one really is. Even evil toads teach."

really ?? well i am going to save this one!!! no one will believe me!! 8-)

Who's gonna believe you believe no one would believe that? Plenty here know. Believe it.
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:50 am

shadowfx wrote:I got suckered into coming here about 10 years ago and guess I keep coming back to check on folks.
Still wonder what happened to Cujo. :?:

SAME!

Haven't heard from Cuj in a LONG time now, kinda sucks.

Whatever happened, I hope he just lost interest in all of us and nothing happened to him.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby shadowfx » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:09 am

I know it's because he lost the bet with me over the Sox/Rockies WS in 2007 and owes me a t-shirt. Ah the fear of a $10 charge......

Joking aside, I hope he's alright.
shadowfx

Postby mrshumphreys » Sun May 24, 2009 9:16 am

Psssssh.
I've told the maid story myself on the boards quite a few times!
I don't care who knows about that. LOL.

Anyway, John, thank you very much for the lovely husband and child.
Please please PLEASE do not read our pm's. And if you do, don't tell anybody. :lol:
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts