The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Those are hard times for them now!

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby Zurab » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:40 am

I've recently come back to Turkey where I work for 5 years from Georgia where my big family lives. Those are hard times for them now!
You see we've always followed norms of Islam and it's unbearable to be pressed now by mullahs to vote for the ruling party of Saakashvili so hateful of Azeri national minority in Georgia! Mullahs have to visit every Muslim family in Kvemo Kartli (region in Georgia where Azeri minority resides) and offer them Qur'an to promise «the rightful voting»!! Have you ever seen anything of the kind?
There's nothing scared for that tyrant Saakashvili! He is not a Muslim but I really doubt he's a true Christian as well! The man is serving Iblis and he deserves curse of both Muslims and Christians!!
So far Saakashvili's been pressing Azeri minority economically and politically. Now he dares to intrude just into the sacred spiritual life of my people, of my family..... stabbing them just into the heart! I'm scared religious violence may be unleashed!
My heart's bleeding for my younger brothers who are suffering in Georgia saying they hate to be munafics praying to the Allah and doing some wrong things...
Zurab

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts